Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unrotated Ubers

Talking

first of all what does it matter that u were pullin his guards ? he was alive when i sent you the tell atleast 45 mins before the fight started .... you knew we were commin to KC to kill him .... had you killed him before i sent you a tell then you know what owell .... its honeds loss grats to TR ... but thats not what happened and second of all how can i give a better notifaction of our intentions than post it here ? an 24 hours ? there was an emergency patch .... so because this is the second time an there is no good reason why you did what you did ... Honed will not recognize TR in any way shape or form , we wont jump any rotation , train ect .... but we will only treat you as you have treated us .... with no respect what so ever

Honed will respect any and all posts here as well as the other "real" rotated mobs trak ect .... GL with Tr tho

forgot to mention that we ll be attempting em this weekend when he pops thx.... ill post time an death here for the next guild that wants a piece
    Danst Stonesoul

“The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.”
    Larry Niven

FWIW, this patch was pre-announced by several days.

Honed is new to the boards, and was trying to get the psot in as soon as they could. It was posted prior to the server coming up however, so they were following things as best as they could.

Danst, if I tell you I want a mob and I posted for it 3 hours ago, AND you are in a prep room buffed to kill it.... PLEASE kill tha mofo. If that is the favor you plan on returning then more power to ya... You go boy! I cannot tell my guys to gtfo of KC just before they engage because you posted something 3 hours before while I was makeing mac and cheese getting ready to log on. ohh btw here in about 3 hours I plan on killing lodi so please don't have anyone there whether you see this or not. I'll send you a tell to remind you, right about the time you slap aego on your MT.

Gozzrem dead 11/28
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Velk dead 11/28
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Grats on Gozz, Than
    -Selice Valorheart
    High Priestess of Mythic Legion

thanks Selice!
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

talendor dead 11/29
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

uhhh shit =p

Soo I logged in today around 2pst and found that a group of Hoss with an IG guest had done VS. We don't normally go near him so I was shocked to find out they had killed him.

Honed - I know you guys planned for him this weekend and I am really sorry this happened. Mage staff and Ranger legs dropped and if an officer of your guild contacts me in game I would be glad to xfer them over to your guild for distribution as retribution for them stealing your spawn.

Sorry =/

Sirensa im sick and tired of Hoss using IGs strats to kill shit. If you cant figure out a way to kill VS yourself please in the future dont pretend to be our firends to get our secret strats.

Sorry honed I have no idea why a member of IG would stoop down a level to associate with anyone from Hoss.

Seriously sorry Honed. :/ If theres anything I can do lemme know.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

dso would like next VS... i guess that would be after Honed? ill just keep checking here to see when he's killed.

Thanks.
    Saeadebe
    Guild Goddess
    Dragonspine Order
    "Fuzzy Cleavage Owns You"

Talking

sorry i havent been posting ive been real sick : (

I wanna say thanks to Hoss for honoring our post .... you guys coulda taken the loot an never looked back ... after all what could Honed do ? but no u guys are diffrent than most uber guilds atleast that ive had experience with and i wanna really thank all of you guys not for the legs an staff but for all the help you guys have given us with tips on mobs and everything else .... we truly are greatful for all your help ! /bow /salute

to IG and the other guilds who tried to help us out by respecting our post /bow Honed thanks you very much we honor all posts / intentions ....

anyways that really made my day to have our small but growing guild get the respect that we try to give everyone

thx again /cough /hack
    Danst Stonesoul

“The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.”
    Larry Niven

Well uh we were gonna do VS for wiz stick and stuff, but uh the zone crashed and took forever to come back up, so uh IG kinda went in while we were all waiting to NOT be kicked off every time we logged in and they got VS. All fair and square except im really getting sick of the etch-a-sketch programming that VI seems to feed us. So anyway we'd REALLY like to be able to have the next VS spawn because quite frankly if we dont the wiz who keeps buggin me for this kill is gonna IC my ass.

k im gonna go now and camp the entrance of Target. they're supposed to be getting SOL today.
    Saeadebe
    Guild Goddess
    Dragonspine Order

Excuse me, arent Venril Sathir supposed to be FFA? For example if hes up and no one up for killing him, Guilds could take him freely?

Johanen
    -----------------------
    Officer of Night kids

yes but we requested a shot at him which has in the past been honored.
    Saeadebe
    Guild Goddess
    Dragonspine Order

Originally posted by Johanen
    Excuse me, arent Venril Sathir supposed to be FFA? For example if hes up and no one up for killing him, Guilds could take him freely?

Johanan,

The mobs on this thread (Gorenaire, Talendor, VS, Telk, Gozz, VP, Velk), aren't contested enough to need a rotation. So we post intentions here, and, as a convenience, times of mob death. It makes it easier for everyone.

There isnt any enforcement. But it helps the game be more fun if we cooperate.

- Grazel

Ok thanks for the replies, i think i got the idea now.
    Johanen
    -----------------------
    Officer of Night kids

What is the status on the 2 reserved mobs here?

ML still wanting Gorenaire?
    DSO still wanting Venril Sathir?

Just curious, this hasn't been updated in a while it seems like. And concerning VS, some impatient members of our guild got VS today approx. 6PM EST I was told, even though I had posted that VS be left alone until this was updated. I wasn't on at the time and I apologize for any problems this might have caused and if VS is still wanted, I'll make sure they stay away until DSO kills him.

Honestly, it has been a while since we have touched either Gore or VS though. Have the 2 guilds in question already gotten them?
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

I'm pretty sure that ML got the gore they were after I recall seeing them gathered in DL a couple weeks ago.

As far as VS, with the daily pathes, if people wanting VS haven't gotten him its their own fault.

Actually, that was the day DL dropped on a few servers, and Gore poofed.

We still need her just once. One time, then we'll never have to kill her again.