Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Forty

Hey Forty

Go Bucks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joke.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	4002  
    Chickenpants - Master Demonologist of 70 Soul Shards
    Haikken EQ2
    Cleric of Bristlebane's 70th line of defense
    with 777 minor lessons in mischief

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ain

Exclamation

And what exactly are you trying to say about girl parts? hmmmm?
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

You've got a MIGTHY fine Longhorn there babe

I think hes trying to say Ohio state got beat by pussys.
    There is no smile of an angel without the wrath of god.

Great game either way.....Lee Corso is the one you should blame, putting on the Brutus head did you in.

Damn I wish was on the Drag and 6th street right now....

It was a good game, and I agree about Corso...he always "picks" the Bucks which never seems to help. It's really a shame Ohio State couldn't put together a real offensive drive inside the red zone, but hopefully they'll work through that and learn a thing or two. Hell, maybe we'll win out and with some hope force a rematch in the Rose Bowl for a national championship. Wouldn't that be sweet.

Oh yeah, and anyone is welcome to mock me as much as you want. I'm already pretty used to disappointment. I was born and raised as a Reds AND Bengals fan after all.
    Haikken EQ2

No mocking here, great game between two great teams...could have gone either way. Corso can suck my cock in the middle of the Texas State fair.

With the UM loss I don't see why OSU would drop lower then 5th and still have a great shot at the Rose Bowl.

If i was Ohio fan, id be pissed at the choice of QB. No way id go with that, i was very relived when the fumbler was announced that last drive.
    There is no smile of an angel without the wrath of god.

Quote Originally Posted by Rika
    If i was Ohio fan, id be pissed at the choice of QB. No way id go with that, i was very relived when the fumbler was announced that last drive.
    The problem with that statement is that neither QB really outshone the other. Hell, the way they both played I wouldn't have cared if they put in the 3rd stringer, Beckman, to end the game like they did last week. We were actually making fun of whenever Tressel switched QBs we'd start cursing and saying that one was obviously the wrong choice because of his poor performance. It was a disappointing loss, but I've got too much stuff to take care over the next couple weeks to worry about a loss....and of course on the note...Bengals kick off tomorrow at 1pm YAY!
    Haikken EQ2

USC ftw!!!

Twing > Ubar

Hoss's Resident Historian Gheltire's Avatar
    yeah I think USC would have to stumble to see that UT/OSU rematch..otherwise, TX would have to lose to the B12 north and win the B12 title thus playing OSU in a BCS auto berth or TX would have to lose one of its remaining nonconference games, then win the B12 title

this will really make the OSU/Michigan game huge at the end of the year assuming that Michigan just tanked against ND and wins out too

as for us, we have a boogeyman we need to kick the crap out of finally or its all moot anyway

Mark your calendar.. October 8th.. Red River Shootout

Gonna be more like the Red River Blowout

T prediction

\,,/ - 64
    OU - 14
    -Trev
    Tree Humper Extraordinaire
    Retired

Trevlen
    Sexah Gnome Mage

lmao @ rika

I heard the osu game is annual now so buckeyes get another shot next year.

Wife and I were on the edge of our seats the whole game.

As far as OU goes, well their season is over already and they don't have what it takes anymore.

How bout our new running back forty? Charles.. you know, he's from belton rika lol. had a game in belton with 400 + yards, and i think multiple ones with 300+.

Charles, if he continues to play at this level, will be a great back. IMHO, he's way ahead of Benson (on the level of Ricky) at this point, mainly because he seems to have picked-up the pass protection scheme and has been great coming out of the backfield for passes, something Benson was slow to do.

He's ability to catch the ball and make yardage after the catch takes a lot of pressure off the TE's, WR's and Young.

As I see it, we need to work on two things; 1. Young needs to stop forcing the plays to happen. He's gotten a ton better but still tries to make too many "Plays of the Day" highlight reels when he should just eat the ball or throw it away (bleachers). 2. Special teams needs to get tougher. Last two "big" games have been bad. Of course, in those two games we faced some of the best return men in the game today.

Scary part of this team is that we lose only three starters on offense and three on defense at the end of the year. With the back-ups being very good.

Of the top three teams (USC, Texas, VT) I think Texas has the easier schedule left. USC has ASU, ND, Cal and UCLA left to play. VT has WV, BC, Miami, and Virginia to play. Texas has Texas Tech and Texas A&M left on the schedule. USC and VT could play good games and still lose because they play some good teams. I think for Texas to lose a game, they would have to have a huge melt down, which is possible. I don't see any Big 12 offense that could hang with our defense. Texas Tech is the closest but I think our defense is just too fast for them. Offensive, with Charles in the backfield, Texas is too much for the Big 12 defenses; too much speed too many options.

Texas/OU any thing can happen, Texas won in 1989 when OU had the better team, and OU won in 1996 when Texas was better. Too many goofy things happen in this series. But I just don't see OU's offense being a factor at all. I see their defense starting off well (front defensive line is good) but with that offense their D will be on the field so much they will wear down.

I think it is very possible for USC, Texas and VT to go undefeated, which will create a mess come bowl time. All guess work, though, still have to a lot of games to play.

You gonna be in Dallas this weekend, Forty??
    Talas Pennysnatcher

Nope, too much going on here. I'll be at the mercy of ABC.

OK I was liking Chicago up until now. Growing up in the south has spoiled me. ABC is running illinois and some other big ten pos team. I'm trying to get the stupid PPV to work, and been on hold 20 mins. GAH! I hate missing a second of this game :/

Hoss Ninja
    uga > all
    Sexoon

/frown

Hooray, I don't have to worry about playing for Pasadena anymore. We all know Tampa loves OSU. Outback Bowl ahoy!
    Haikken EQ2