Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Sontalak = ML {Vind}
    Sontalak - ML (11/17), Vindication (11/9), L`Malla (11/12), Hoss (11/15)
    Vindi is up for Sontalak, correct? I think the Next thingy is wrong atm, since ML got him on the 17th. Just confirming.

Blog Entries
    I believe you're right Ubar. ML got Sont the other day.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Bleh coulda been getting ready for Sont, thought ML was up.

Sont dead.

Can you point out where we used the extention 3 times to redo failures? I'm a bit unclear on this one here. I know we did for Lend; like Sirensa said, there were severe issues in Kael and we lost many people from not being able to log in. People didn't want to be understanding about server issues, so I used our pass.

What other times were there? I honestly don't remember.

I'm ALWAYS saying on our board/guildchat during rotation mobs that it MUST be killed because the extension isn't allowed as a redo of a failure. Not sure why Yendii was posting otherwise, because I bring it up almost EVERY SINGLE rotation kill. I've ALWAYS been under the impression that the extension was strictly for rotation mobs that you really wanted a shot at but didn't get the time and you had NOT YET ENGAGED. Once engaged, I've always thought that an extension was then off limits.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Quintall!!!!!! Stop slacking and update the rotation schedule

If quintall is too busy this week maybe Sirensa could take over. Everyone knows she sits at home watching soaps all day. =0
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

If quintall is too busy this week maybe Sirensa could take over. Everyone knows she sits at home watching soaps all day
    *frowns*

Actually - I can help update the rotation schedule while Quintall is busy if that's agreeable to everyone else.