Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Exclamation Rotation Schedule

Trak - Hoss (11/6), NI (11/8), Vind (out of rotation 11/12), L`Malla (11/15), NK (added 11/17), VE (F1-10/29), GAP (P1-10/31?), ML (10/16), IG (P1-11/5)

Sev - IG (T-Hoss 9/24), L`Malla(10/11), TR (added 10/26), NI (11/4), GAP (T-NI 10/27), Vindi (11/13), NK (added 11/17), Hoss (T-IG), VE (T-GAP)

Ragefire {Naggy Due 11/16} - ML (10/24), TV (added 10/25), GAP (10/12 out of turn), DSO (Added 11/5), Hoss (11/7), VE (11/10), NI (11/12), SoS (added 11/14), L`Malla (11/15), NK (added 11/17), Vind (11/4), Seekers (Added 10/18), IG (10/20), TR (10/22)

CT - Hoss (11/8), L`Malla (11/16), Vind (T-ML 11/1), ML (T-Vind 10/30)

Dain - ML (P1-11/2), Hoss (11/3), Vind (11/10?), L`Malla (11/14)

Tormax - Vindi (11/7), ML (F2-11/8), Hoss (11/9)

Statue - L`Malla (11/7), Hoss (11/8), Vindication (11/13), IG (Added 11/6)

Dozekar - Hoss (11/15), IG (F2-11/7), NI (added 11/8), Vind (11/8)

Lend - Vindi (11/1), Hoss (11/7), L'Malla (11/9), ML (11/16)

Zland - Hoss (11/15), IG (T-Hoss F1-10/25), L`Malla (T-Vind 11/1), Vind (T-L`Malla 10/27), NI (added 11/8), ML (11/9)

Klandicar - Hoss (T-Vind 11/6), NI (added 11/8), ML (F1-11/9), Vind (11/10), L`Malla (11/15)

Sontalak - ML (11/17), Vindication (11/9), L`Malla (11/12), Hoss (11/15)

Yelinak - ML (11/10) Vind (F1-11/17), Hoss (P2-11/8), L`Malla (P2-11/9)

ST Warders - ML (11/10), L`Malla (added 11/14), Vind (11/16), Hoss (P2-11/9)

N ToV - Hoss (11/15-11/17), L`Malla (added 10/25), ML (11/1-11/6), Vind (11/7-11/9)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
    also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

Rotation Changes.

10/23 Added North ToV to the rotation schedule.

10/24 Added Yelinak to the rotation schedule.

10/25 Added L`Malla to Klandicar, Yelinak, NToV rotations.

10/26 Added Sontalak to the rotation schedule.

10/26 Added TR to the Sev rotation.

10/26 Added {Next Guild} to the Current Rotations list to test.

10/27 Added Vind to the Trak rotation.

11/5 Added DSO to the Ragefire rotation.

11/7 Added IG to the Statue rotation.

11/8 Added NI to Doze, Zlan, and Klan rotations.

11/14 Added L`Malla to the ST rotation.

11/14 Added SoS to the Ragefire rotation.

11/17 Added Night Kids to the Trak, Sev, and Ragefire rotations.

Current Rotations:
    Trak = VE {GAP}
    Sev = Hoss {VE}
    Ragefire = Vind {Seekers}
    CT = Vind {ML}
    Dain = ML {Hoss}
    Tormax = Vind {ML}
    Statue = IG {L`Malla}
    Doze = Hoss {IG}
    Lend = Vind {Hoss}
    Zlan = IG {L`Malla}
    Klan = Hoss {NI}
    Sontalak = ML {Vind}
    Yelinak = Hoss {L`Malla}
    ST = Hoss {ML}
    N ToV = L`Malla {ML}
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 11-18-2001 at 05:28 AM.

You positive Trak was up?

"Talked to Vindi, and they said the real Trak died at approx 1am eastern..."

That was just posted by one of my guildmates who's dying for the undead bard atm...

So...how was he up this morning? And if Vind killed him (albiet past the 24 hours, but i'm don't give two shits about that), wouldnt that make us next up?

Last edited by Dlgoth Riknueth; 11-13-2001 at 11:33 AM.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Originally posted by Rohaise
    Just checked. Trakanon still up. Looks like VE is up Tuesday night.
    Wow, that was fast.

Yeh, lmalla is up for trak now I believe, seeing as they follow us in the rotation

Isn't that considered out of rotation then Wyvern, since you had missed your spawn window?

no, because we werent aware it was up, and I like how instead of being told its up people instead mark it down as a pass. yeh..

Trak is a guaranteed 3 day spawn, you know this at least as well as anyone else on this board, why on earth would you have to be told it's up?

Seriously, that's a bit of a thin excuse Wyvern. Everyone here would presume that Vind would know the spawn timer on him, since the members and IGB reps there were in the first rotation of it on the old Seekers board, and aside from that, aren't you responsible for knowing when your spawns are up?

Looks like an out of rotation kill.

shrug, you can think about it all you want, but as far as rotation goes we were within the rules. within 24 hours of when we learned it was up.

Pardon the language, but, bullshit.

Don't try and snow folks here with this one of all spawns Wyvern, you know damn well when it was due (8+3=11), and for whatever reason you didn't engage or bother to go to Seb on the day it spawned, instead killing it on the night of the 12th (1AM or the 13th in fact, no?), without posting a single thing here.

Had you come here and said, "hey, learned Trak was up a bit late, we'll go tomorrow", maybe you'd have a leg to stand on. But you didn't, and you blatantly killed it over 24 hours after it spawned, knowing full well your window was over.

The only good thing come of this is that L`malla isn't forced to pass now, since you basically killed their spawn.

Looks like an out of rotation kill.
    Hrm, was it not less then 3 weeks ago ML killed sontalak out of rotation? Wait wait yes it was! You killed two of them in a row right after each other, you CLEARLY were not up. We werent anal about that. I believe all that was done was since you killed TWO (one of of rotation clearly, not just 24 hrs late / early but more like a week early for your next one) was the rotation was adjusted a bit for that sont counted for your next one, so what we were a few hrs late killing our last trak, you were about a week early killing that sontalak. So how bout you get the pole out of your ass and give us a break? Thanks.

Had you come here and said, "hey, learned Trak was up a bit late, we'll go tomorrow",
    Did lmalla post that they got late notification on their last sont, and so did 11/12 not when it was up?

Didnt think so, dont try to hold us to something of which you dont care about fr other people.

You trying to start more shit? This is a pointless argument to me.

ok what the F*** IS GOING ON

Im in the middle of drilling to trak and the rotation get rolled back? WTF??

L'malla can consider this a trade with VE, cuz Im NOT pulling out. Stop yanking my chain.

ok thx bad info, real trak not even up.

doing UDB

Graz - appreciate the multi of the guts, one less frantic bard to listen to
    Last edited by Dlgoth Riknueth; 11-14-2001 at 05:46 AM.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

sev died

statue dead too

Apparently the person who notified me that Trak was up was a raving idiot. Sorry for the false alarm; had he been killed within the 24 hour timeframe, or reported killed earlier, we would not have had this confusion. Lack of communication is the cause of most issues here.

Grazel, to save yourself the trouble next time, summon a pet, /pet attack trakanon, /assist pet. Seems to be the most common "tracking" method most people use these days.

=========

Dain is up now, however. That's a guaranteed visual confirmation. I found this odd given that the ring war was spawned today, but he's up nevertheless..

Blog Entries
    Maybe the Dain spawns soon after winning a war?
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Not sure Andaas, maybe they got smart and seperated the timer. He didn't spawn after ML's Ring War though, at least not before the patch that followed 4-5 days later.

Hrm, was it not less then 3 weeks ago ML killed sontalak out of rotation? Wait wait yes it was! You killed two of them in a row right after each other, you CLEARLY were not up. We werent anal about that. I believe all that was done was since you killed TWO (one of of rotation clearly, not just 24 hrs late / early but more like a week early for your next one) was the rotation was adjusted a bit for that sont counted for your next one, so what we were a few hrs late killing our last trak, you were about a week early killing that sontalak. So how bout you get the pole out of your ass and give us a break? Thanks
    Hey Ubar, how about you check the rotation schedule for the last 2 weeks before you spout off, okay? ML skipped a rotation on Sont, after it was determined here what would be done with the 'extra' spawns the GMs made (like the double Yelinak that was up for a time for example).

Wyvern, was it not Vind that went down in this same time period and killed Zland, saying basically that it had been up for 24 hours, so you went down and killed it? Hmm, sounds hypocritical to me man, let me check the archives for the relevant posts.

Ciner
    Enthusiast

Guild: Vindication
    October 28, 2001 08:06 PM

Zlan dead around 9est the 28th

IP: Logged

Quintall_ML
    Enthusiast

Guild: Mythic Legion
    October 28, 2001 08:42 PM

Ciner, was that a trade with L`Malla, or did they pass/fail?

Rezz
    Cool Newbie

Guild: L`Malla
    October 28, 2001 09:12 PM

Um, we sure didn't fail, and I know we didn't pass on it. When did it spawn, why did it spawn 6 days early and why didn't anyone in vindi notify the next guild in line that a rotated mob is up until after you guys were in DN and prepping to engage? I'm not gonna say it was taken out of rotation, but I don't like being skipped over because a GM thought it would be funny to spawn a mob in a seldom used zone and nobody saw fit to notify the next guild in line when it was discovered this was the case. And don't give me the "you should have been watching your spawn" shit, nobody on this board watches a 7 day spawn starting 1 day after it was killed.

I'm not pissed Vindication killed it, but I would like to not be skipped over on it. A trade would work for me, but I refuse to take a pass/fail on a mob that was GM popped and nobody who knew it was up felt it was neccesary to mention it was up.

Ciner
    Enthusiast

Guild: Vindication
    October 28, 2001 10:07 PM

Zlan pop'd 2pm yesterday, I was reminded by a few guildmembers today that it had been more than 24hrs and "lets go get him" so headed on down and got it done.

I have np with officially it being a trade if others are ok with it.

There's resolution there where L`Malla was kind enough to say it was a trade, not out of rotation, and they didn't have to. You are beginning, from what this looks like, to think you are above the rotations. Take your medicine, sit out a rotation on Trak, and move on. You were out of line there.