Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

I'm confused. Roh says she was wrong about saying Trak was up and Quint seems to still be operating on the assumption that trak was up and Vindi killed him late.

NI posted that Trak was killed at 8:30 pm CST on 11/8. Trak is a 3 day spawn, but its not exactly 72 hrs there is a variation of a +/- a couple hours correct (I know some of you have been caught unawares in trak's lair)? So lets say hypotheticly that Trak spawned a few hours later than 72 hrs. In my opinion trak spawning that late is a good enough excuse to wait to do him the next day and not have it count as an extension or an out of rotation kill.

So lets all be frnds, I guess you're all so anxious to start arguing over Luclin mobs that you've reverted back to arguing over Trak

Roh was thinking Trak was up before it was learned Vind killed him, and was asking about it since it then appeared Vind and L`Malla had left Trak alive on their days to kill.

Vind killed him after the 24 hour period had passed for their turn, when L`Malla was due to be up.

As many times as the core membership of Vind has killed Trak, I find it VERY hard to believe their IGB reps wouldn't know when it was up by date alone.

Edit: For clarity:

Trak died on the 8th. He was due to spawn the 11th. He was killed by Vind at 1 AM on the 13th (night of the 12th so to speak). That's more like 96 hours from death, not 72. Vind has been adamant about people needing to check their own spawns in the past (blasting L`Malla for not check on Zlan < 24 hours after he'd been killed, and killing that Zlan on their own saying something about it being up > 24 hours, as a most recent example).

Personally, I could give a rats ass about who killed Trak so long as the rotation is moving. However, this isn't the first time Vind has been trying to dodge things through one excuse or another while ignoring their own actions, and it's tiresome. ML took our rotation enforced pass on Sont, even though it was a buged Sont we killed, once it was determined how the Halloween spawns would be handled, and we expect Vind to do the same on a normal spawn that was taken after their window was over. And yes, Vind did indeed ride about that Sont, even after the rotation was noted.
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 11-14-2001 at 09:20 AM.

I think Vind needs to sit out a Trak rotation. Trak is like clockwork has been for a year, there is no excuse for running in a day late claiming its within there 24hours.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

It's been a year since Velious was released, and we're still fighting over Trakanon *boggle*.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Dlgoth Riknueth
    It's been a year since Velious was released, and we're still fighting over Trakanon *boggle*.
    I don't get it either, heh. Been trying to figure out why this discussion was even taking place, lol.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Yes I agree its stupid to be arguing over trak. But I think the issue is about Rules. It was set long ago that the rules of the IGB would be followed to the T, every guild has proved this in the past.

Rules are in place because we cant work this whole thing out in game without pissing eachother off.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Hah I dont even read IGB really unless I'm having some problem. Wyvern mentioned there was some fiasco.

To clarify, we didnt know Trak was up till the evening of the day we killed him. Even then we heard a "rumor" from some L`malla that he was up, noone sent an officer a tell.

You think we knew he was up and instead sat around on our asses bored to death?

Had someone sent an officer a tell the day before saying "Trak is up, your 24hrs are ticking" I could understand a valid reasoning for sitting out a rotation. At the molment I think its crazy and wont sit out when noone even told us he was up. To the best of our knowledge he was 3-5 days.

As we were just entering the Trak rotation its easy to assume we could use some help knowing when he spawns. It has been like a year since we've been down there.

Instead of flaming now that he was killed a bit late, you could have simply sent a tell to an officer saying Trak was up and it wouldnt have been a problem. Trak takes like 30 minutes literally.

Ciner,

The fiasco is that Vind has been able to see the rotation schedule the whole time, knew where they were in it, and knew they were up.

You and every IGB rep for Vind knows he's a 3 day spawn, heck, 90% of EQ probably knows he's a 3 day spawn now. Claiming you didn't know, or that someone should have told you, is ludicrous. Vind has a record for taking mobs if they are up for 25 hours whether the guild up for them knew about it or not, without notifying them, and now you claim you should get something special because no one told you? Please.

Fact is, you goofed your spawn, and are now trying to play it off and not be penalized. It doesn't work that way, for any of us.

Hah I'm so not getting into a discussion/arguement here like last time. We didnt know he was up, we killed him fuckin an hour late or something even though we wernt informed he was up till an hour previous to killing. Not sitting out a rotation and thats all I have to say on it, keep posting if ya like I'm done.

Archived thread:

http://hossguild.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=1548

Note the
    Trak = VE {GAP}

You can see how it'd be annoying to have the rotation flip-flop.

It might be better if the rotation threads only get archived in the morning, or late at night when raids are mostly done. Some of this confusion could have been avoided.

Grats to Kiriyea on her bard epic.

Most of the confusion would have been avoided had Vind killed Trak on the 11th when he spawned, rather than late night the 12th and then claim it was within their 24 hours.

Because they effectively killed Trak on L`Malla's turn, just put the schedule back to the way it ouwld have been, so L`Malla wouldn't be penalized for Vind's actions.

*laughing hysterically*

At the rate Trak spawns, he'll be dead 12 more times before you guys realize this is NOT as big a deal as you think it is.

Flame me for that if you want - but clearly you guys are way too bored.

Add L`Malla to the ST rotation please.

The fiasco is that Vind has been able to see the rotation schedule the whole time, knew where they were in it, and knew they were up.
    Keep tooting your own horn quintall.

You can turn this into an issue if you want, but I know that we are not in error here, the comparions you bring up only support that.

Such as the lmalla trade with zlan, having it be a trade proves that they did not actually pass in the rotation, so why would we have been passed in the same scenario, diff mob?

Im done talking about this, because its stupid to me, but feel free to keep yammering.

It wasn't a trade till after the fact, something done out of politeness to Vind.

Whatever, you guys know yer pulling a fast one as much as anyone else here, feel good to think you got away with it?

Blog Entries
    Lalalalalalala

I can't hear you

Lalalalalalala

As I said earlier, Quintall its T R A K A N O N, get the stick out of your ass and calm down please, this is a stupid argument over an almost worthless mob who is killed because our server is so fucken overcrowded. Give me a break here, calm the fuck down and if you want to pick a fight over something at least make it something that is worthwhile to fight over like Yelinak or something, not trak. For the love of god, im done responding to this thread wyv and ciner can handle it, no point in responding.

EDIT:

Whatever, you guys know yer pulling a fast one as much as anyone else here, feel good to think you got away with it?
    Dont assume Quintall, like you are here. I dont think im pulling a "fast one" in any way shape or form, and if I was I wouldnt feel good about it, im not some sicko who gets fun out of fucking others over so please dont try to make me out like this. People can testify that I am not like this, alot of the reps on this board know me personally and know I do NOT fuck people over but I always try to be fair, ask Andy, Sirensa, Thanatoz, Dlgoth, we are all on good terms and I have always tried to resolve things nicely through tells when the other IGB reps are bitching there brains out.

Dain dead 11/14
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    Zlandicar spawned sometime around 10:00 pm pst tonight. Too late to get enough people together for him so we'll be on him tomorrow.

Although the self-proclaimed "I'm-more-uber-than-u"'s here may consider Trakanon not worth the time to even discuss, consider that it is the second most desired rotation mob on the server after only Ragefire.

If you don't care about Trakanon, consider him "almost worthless" as you say, then get off the rotation. There are 7 other guilds who are waiting patiently for their turns.

If on the other hand you do care, then you've got to play by the same rules as everyone else does. You knew when you were up. You knew he was a 3 day spawn. You didn't kill it on your night and you won't face up to the consequences of those actions.