Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Sont down.

Vind, are we stalling on Naggy again, or is he down and your guy watching the spawn for Ragefire?

Originally posted by Andaas
    Respawn infos (kill dates):

11/15 - Eashen, Ikatiar, Aaryonar
    So when can we expect respawn? Just in time for turkey?

11/22, unless there happens to be a patch prior to that.

So ya, Turkey day begins the respawns.

Trak dead

Trak dead sunday 10:45pm

GL GAP, Trak should pop on Wednesday evening.

Yelinak is looking rather dead right now with 50-60 Vindication standing around the corpse.

Looks like they killed out of rotation.

First Trakanon, now Yelinak. I hope this isn't going to be a habit?

Maybe Cinder's running things now?

Yel dead 11/19

We were going to just let our fail slide last night and not take up anymore time of the rotations.

But, heard noone was killing tonight so figured we would use our November 24hr extension

And it was 47 Vindication, four deaths. When you can kill Yel without losing 80% of your guild we talk again Roh.

statue dead
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

But, heard noone was killing tonight so figured we would use our November 24hr extension

Next time you "hear no one is killing", how about you actually notify the rest of us, especially the guild that *was* up? According to their IGB rep they had no idea you planned to use up an extension day and go when it was their turn.

Claiming "extension" after the fact is pretty damn gimpy.

Was your internal conversation something like this? "Hey let's take this Tormax-killing force and try Yelinak again. If we manage to win, we'll just claim an extension. If we lose then nothing's lost."

IMO if you plan on using an extension, you need notify the IGB before the evening of the second day. I'd like to see that added to the rotation guidelines. Not telling anyone you want to take an extension until *after* the mob is dead is nothing but sneaky and setting two guilds up for a potential conflict of plans.

So lame Ciner.

Btw, your last extension was requested on November 1st for an Oct. 31st mob. I'm not sure what month that was for.

Oh yeah, I tried to talk to you and Sinar in-game. No other Vindication officers were online. Sent you both dozens of tells but got no response. Ended up having some conversations with several of your guildmembers. Apparently they have no clue what the rotations are, or the rules of them. We keep current rotation lists and rules up for our members, might be a good idea for you to post them for your members too.

Since Ntov is repoping on Thanksgiving I hope you all don't mind if we spend an extra 24rhs killing Aaryronar. Not extending our 7 days, just extending the 48 hrs to kill Aayronar assuming you want to use that rule in any way...

Oh yeah, I tried to talk to you and Sinar in-game.
    Least they didnt put you on ignore rohaise like you did to me when we tried to discuss the Zlandicar issue several months back, eh ? Pot. Kettle. Black. Oh and btw by assuming you make an ass of yourself, wyvern posts the rotation schedule weekly on our boards. As for posting the 24hr extension after the fact, we are very sorry about this and we did not know it had to be posted prior to the killing, once again Im sorry they did not post it before hand. We are all human tho and make mistakes.

Blog Entries
    This recent event over Yelinak sort of brings to light something that had not been fully defined for our little rotation list before and the 24 hour monthly pass thing.

I had always considered the monthly pass to allow a guild that ran out of time to attempt to kill mob-x on their scheduled day (ie, didn't attempt and fail), the chance to get to it on the following day. Recently though, I was curious if this was something that a guild could use after failing a raid (ie, use your pass to buy yourself a second consecutive raid day).

However, since nobody had ever utilized the 24 hour pass in that fashion, I just surmised that no, the 24 hour pass would not be something that a guild could use after failing a raid, only when the raid was missed due to other reasons (too much to kill, etc).

Anyway, this is something that needs to be discussed and defined, as it could completely change the way the rotations work for many of us.

I know Thanatoz would have loved to use a 24 hour pass a couple of weeks ago after failing their last Dozekar raid... of course, there was no precedent set to use the 24 hour pass in this way, so he acted as everyone else has up until now and left it after failing 1 night.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

There were 48 vind there.

And yes, we have someone camping ragefire.

/em looks around for his ruler
    -S McB

I too was under the impression that extensions were to be used for mobs that you didn't get a chance to try, when too many mobs are up for you in one day or it just is seeming to be a bad night.

If you muster a force, try and fail, then you are done.

This may not have been clear as the 24 hour one time per month extension was never actually written in the rules.

============================================

L'Malla -

Because of the respawn in NTOV and the holiday, starting your raid on Friday night is acceptable. Everything save Vyemm and Vulak will be spawned by Friday night, so there is no reason not to start then. Aaryonar must be dead by the end of Saturday night to ensure your turn continues.

In all honesty I always thought the extension would be used for a time when a guild has too much on there plate. Not because they got there ass kicked and wanted to try again the next day.

But In all honesty I dont think Vind gives a rats ass what we all think. They continue to be bolder every week at defying the IGB. Its funny how quickly they forget the state they were in 3 months ago when they couldnt get enough to kill trak. ML may be zergs, they may be nit picky pricks, they may be IGB rule nazis, but at least they play by the damn rules. They killed 2 sonts and payed the consequences. Vind breaks rules and gives us all the finger. You guys are lame for putting the IGB through your pathetic bullshit child games. Your the seekers of the past reformed in your new image. Nothing changes.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

I was under the impression that the 24hr thing was a get out of jail free card as well. In other words, I thought you could use it after failing a mob.

L`Malla has used our extension in that way at least 2 times that I can recall, most recently for the Keeper when people were unable to log in for a second attempt.

I don't really care how we decide to handle the "extension" rule but if it comes to a vote we are in favor being able to use your 24hr pass regardless of having attempted the mob.
    Last edited by Yendii; 11-19-2001 at 09:40 AM.

Looking at the schedule seems warders are due to pop on the evening of the 22nd (Thanksgiving). Doubt we'll have the people around on a holiday so will be in ST on Friday. And no, we are not using our monthly extension for this.

L'Malla -

Noticed you guys are up next for Statue, due Thursday/Friday of this week (same as NToV), would you be interested in trading with Hoss?

didnt we all agree that turkey day was gonna be a bye?

Can you please add IG to the CT rotation. Thanks.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant