Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

We would be interested in trading statue with Hoss. Shall we consider it a done deal?

Re - the 24 hour extension:

Hoss didn't comment on L'Malla using it to re-do Lend because there were server issues with Kael being down and causing people to LD who were zoning there or bound there. It affected our raid negatively as well. Although not enough that we could not complete it.

We believed you when you said that it messed up your raid and didn't object to using the extension for another try. However, had there been no server issues, no LD problems server-wide, and you had tried and failed, it would not be appropriate to use an extension.

The extension is to allow a guild a TRY, not a second TRY. There is little enough to kill anymore. Giving people 2 days to waste on a mob is 1 day too much.

Personally, I am in favor of removing the extension completely.

I also think we need to reconsider NTOV time limits. One week is too much time. Three days seems more appropriate, outside of a first try.

Originally posted by Yendii
    We would be interested in trading statue with Hoss. Shall we consider it a done deal?
    Deal!

Well about Ntov...what about guilds who still need to learn it? It might take em a week to get it down.

Also could you please add IG to the tormax rotation. Thanks
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Blog Entries
    It seems you missed that Hoss killed Dozekar on Thursday the 15th (at least, Hoss is still shown as next-in-line for Doze).
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Three days seems more appropriate, outside of a first try.

Thanatoz, calm down. Ive talked to you a bunch of times, Vindi was under the same impression as L`Malla, we could use the monthly 24hr extension even if we had failed a mob the night before or could not muster forcees or ran out of time, etc. We thought it could be used anyplace, it was not clarified. Also, vindi is not giving the IGB the "finger", we forgot to post before hand we were using the monthly pass, so shoot me shit happens. Trakanon, im not even going to comment on as I have said before I wont post on it anymore, if you dont understand me, find me online sometime. Also Thanatoz, we are not seekers reformed, so please get that dillusion out of your head.

EDIT: I 100% agree, NTov should be 3-4 days (Leaning towards 4 atm), with a 7 day period just once to learn the area on your first go.

To the people clearing ToV in two days --

Are you actually moving through the zone, around the loop? We kill every loop dragon while we are still in the loop area. The only dragons we pull to the safe hall are Zlex room, Nevedaria room, and Vulak.

I just don't see how you can kill them so fast unless you're pulling them all to the safe hall (taking advantage of Vulak aggro?) to avoid all the flurry drakes, which are substantial time-eaters.

Least they didnt put you on ignore rohaise like you did to me when we tried to discuss the Zlandicar issue several months back, eh ? Pot. Kettle. Black.
    Bad analogy. I wasn't on the IGB then. And heck, the state of rotations at that time was basically FFA anyway from your perspective. It was only after that incident that Vindiseekers finally backed down and accepted the fact that they didn't own the server, and major strides were subsequently made here.

Oh and btw by assuming you make an ass of yourself, wyvern posts the rotation schedule weekly on our boards.
    As I said, my info was from talking to several members of Vindication, who told me they have no idea where they fit in the rotations. Maybe they don't read the board? /shrug

Ubar all i expect is for everyone to play by the rules. You guys wrote the book on killing, farming trak. You know damn well hes up in 3 days and u took your time. Yes its trak and yes hes a worthless spawn that takes 30mins of our valuable time. But damn man just play by the rules. With yelinak its just showing respect to the IGB guilds by posting the night you fail that your gonna go the next day. But u didnt care. This isnt just about trying to cock block ML , you effect everyone here. Just be mature and stop this senseless bullshit you have with ML cause its beyond getting old. Be the bigger man.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

the next up bracket for sontalak needs to be changed, since ML got their sont on 11/17.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Rohaise
    I just don't see how you can kill them so fast unless you're pulling them all to the safe hall (taking advantage of Vulak aggro?) to avoid all the flurry drakes, which are substantial time-eaters.
    Vulak didn't spawn until after we cleared all but Vyemm. Yes, we are killing everything in the loop.

If it wasn't for a horrible start on Friday night, we probably would have popped Vyemm too, we didn't kill our 1st dragon until almost 8:30 pst, hehe.

We also kill the loop, dont use Vulak to summon, not sure if that would be possible to split the dragons.

In reality though it isnt too hard to clear Ntov in two days, four should be pleanty.

L'malla has used the extention to try mobs they failed like 3 times, dont know why we are getting all the heat over it, since L`malla had used it as such we figured it was a totally legit use of it.

As I even said we had no intention of killing Yel last night we figured he would be dead to Hoss or ML and did not want to slow the rotation(there we go giving the finger! thx Than), but upon finishing Tormax we saw ML and Hoss both occupied for the eve and figured might as well burn November's pass so he didnt sit there last night rotting.

My question I put to you is why wasnt he engaged if Hoss/ML were so interested in him?

We dont like seeing rotations delay anymore than you folks its slow and boring already. Wasn't like Hoss was in the zone and we were so bold as to CoH up and engage first. Noone was there!

Blog Entries
    I wasn't overly concerned about the Yelinak spawn really, I was simply questioning the usage of the 24 hour extension, since it was something that I had thought about for awhile thinking it made sense to be used that way, but I hadn't identified any precedence for it until Vindication used it yesterday.

If L`Malla has used the extension in that way previously, I guess I didn't notice (considering on their last usage of it was due to server problems, I accepted that as a viable reason to use the extension beyond an outright failed attempt).

Basically, the reason I posted about this was so we could clarify these things so everyone can use the rules in the same way.

Ciner -

Hoss is not concerned about the Yelinak thing. We are concerned with the future use of extensions and defining what is acceptable usage. So retract your fangs! You did us a favor in the long run because I was a lazy slacker and didn't read the boards or check Yel's spawn and didn't know until late that we were up ;p

We won't misuse our extension in the future and now everyone is clear on its definition. So unless you're just really bored, shouldn't be anymore reason to argue.

Die!

Seriously though, I agree that in the future the 24-hour rule should be able to be used only if the guild did not get a chance at the mob the previous day. (IE. shouldnt be able to do what we did yesterday)

Sont up ~7 EST

It wasn't that ML was too busy, it was that Hoss and L`Malla were up before us for him, so rather than push the issue, we sat back to let them figure it out.

In fact, it was still up at 10 Eastern (about the time Yendii sent me a tell asking if Hoss had passed and I said he might want to check with Andaas or Sirensa. Why he was asking is irrelevant, that issue has been dealt with internally already.

Anyhow, you guys really are flounting the IGB a bit, and you know it. Things had been going rather well and smooth, and now suddenly there's two issues, both with Vind, about late kills on rotation mobs. Maybe you should sit back and think about that for a bit.

I'll get the rotation stuff updated later tonight, been real busy with some stuff in RL (any of you techs? if so, picture Novell 4.12 to Windows 2000 AD migration in 2 days or less).

Was told we got our rage today.