Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pretty Girl Thread - Tribute to FoHguild.org

The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    Real dumb bitches yeah. Either way, post hot chicks or I'll delete all yer posts from the thread thx.
    Scarlett Johansson

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scarlett_johanssen_wallpaper.jpg 
Views:	1506 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	4530  
    Last edited by Hailie; 04-19-2006 at 08:27 PM.
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

If your gonna be like that, FINE

Tx gurls baby!

LoL.. I love that vette's chick pics still have cars in them... you rock brah!

edit: trolling in between assignments ><

Name:	319617065_l.jpg 
Views:	1468 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	4531  
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler

Heh Have you seen our newest myspace pics?
    http://wowsig.net.nyud.net:8080/s9eaf23,18712.png

We need a plan...

We'll go in I'll hit things hard in the face and see where it takes us...

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette
    na, the Vette is a F body type, but it is amazing on the tracks. Outstanding on the line yes, but what seperates the vette from the normal F-Bodies is the handling, the handling on a vette is amazing. Specially against any car around 50K and less. And the girls flock to the car, you wouldn't know though. The question is, how many times a day you beating it to images of a girl you can only see on a screen? Think about the hott ones that come to any sports car, those - are real.
    Vette, you have no idea who you are talking to, Varran was voted #1 DJ on this planet last year, I'm sure he has seen girls in ways that you will never truly or fully understand. When a girl gets to know you and finds out what a stink bomb of a guy you are, no car on the planet will keep them. ttfn
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Quote Originally Posted by Dakyras
    Heh Have you seen our newest myspace pics?
    Yes, I like all of her pictures. You myspace tho makes my eyes bleed when I'm in firefox and I'm like ahhh and don't even go to yours =/ cause its all transparent and shit. <3

Name:	526882385_l.jpg 
Views:	1398 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	4532  
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler

Dakyras, I think Hailie has gone totally lesbian for your girl.
    Rock Superstar
    Third Person View

Quote Originally Posted by Lonskils
    Vette, you have no idea who you are talking to, Varran was voted #1 DJ on this planet last year, I'm sure he has seen girls in ways that you will never truly or fully understand. When a girl gets to know you and finds out what a stink bomb of a guy you are, no car on the planet will keep them. ttfn
    hey lons, untill you know me, don't judge me. So nuff of the girls, lets talk about the boys YOU get? Does this page even exist in your life? As for Var, good for him, he sees the drunk/high life of the people, me I see the underground street life. I have seen girls in ways that HE or you will never understand, girls who get out on the street. Dj'ing has nothing to do with knowing how a car is, so you defending his statement has no credibililty. I grew up restoring Stingray Corvettes (the yellow car up there, and the old red on on the link in my sig) I have had every generation of the Corvette line except the C6 (05 - on) and not just Corvettes, too many other ones to waste space - that is credibility for the car subject, not DJ of the year. You make comments in guild chat as to why I havnt been on the raids during the weekend...thats because I have a life. Thanks for the buzz kill - get drunk or get some dick and get off my ass!

before yall hound on me, which im sure will come, shes the one who made the comments first directed to me and my life. "When a girl gets to know you and finds out what a stink bomb of a guy you are, no car on the planet will keep them. ttfn"
    Last edited by Corvette; 04-20-2006 at 11:10 AM.

Enough bull shit arguing -- more picture of this news reporter of a hoe ... I want her to have my babies!
    the truth hurts but it sets you free...

................(___)..........
    .................|Oo|...........
    .......... /```` OO).........
    ........./ |____-- .......druids are fine, l2p
    .......*...L......L.............

Oww, make the Photoshop stop!
    I yam.

Again, if you're going to bitch and moan, post hot chicks while you're at it. Faulkner post chicks damnit.

Name:	MollySims1.jpg 
Views:	1472 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	4535  
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler

As for Var, good for him, he sees the drunk/high life of the people, me I see the underground street life. I have seen girls in ways that HE or you will never understand, girls who get out on the street.
    I'd rather stay out of the argument if at all possible, but just for clarification... just because I dj doesn't mean I don't know anything about cars... and doesn't mean I have no idea of the tuner life (and associated girls). Yes, the corvette is an ok car in it's price bracket if you don't have access to cars in other markets (like the evoVIII-400), but don't assume spending your life around vettes gives you any greater knowledge of tuner cars or cars in general. You don't know me, you don't know the cars I have, don't make generalizations you can't back up.

Oh, and as for my only seeing drunk or high girls at clubs... I can only assume you haven't been out to any club I've played. Yes, some people may be high and some may be drunk (although harder to manage at 5am when drinks stop serving before 2), but not everyone is drunk or high. Some people actually go out cause they like the music I (and other dj's play). I realize to you I may suck, or you may feel girls would need to be drunk or high to actually be around me, but again I think you need to start speaking from knowledge rather than making assumptions.

On that note:

Name:	Clara.jpg 
Views:	1447 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	4537  
    Varran
    "I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just another penguin--different, less predictable, occasionally violent, but tolerable company when he sits and minds his own business."

oh... and for Ang...

Melissa T

Name:	melissa 4.jpg 
Views:	1446 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	4540  
    Varran
    "I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just another penguin--different, less predictable, occasionally violent, but tolerable company when he sits and minds his own business."

and

Name:	Melissa_Theuriau_7.jpg 
Views:	1449 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	4542  
    Varran

Holy shit that woman is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eomer
    Yeah dude -- wanna have my babies half siblings?!
    the truth hurts but it sets you free...

................(___)..........
    .................|Oo|...........
    .......... /```` OO).........
    ........./ |____-- .......druids are fine, l2p
    .......*...L......L.............

I'm partial to Zhang Zi Yi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zhang_ziyi_cannes.jpg 
Views:	1645 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	4547

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zhang_Ziyi_b&w_01.jpg 
Views:	1564 
Size:	302.3 KB 
ID:	4548

hey lons, untill you know me, don't judge me. So nuff of the girls, lets talk about the boys YOU get? Does this page even exist in your life? As for Var, good for him, he sees the drunk/high life of the people, me I see the underground street life. I have seen girls in ways that HE or you will never understand, girls who get out on the street. Dj'ing has nothing to do with knowing how a car is, so you defending his statement has no credibililty. I grew up restoring Stingray Corvettes (the yellow car up there, and the old red on on the link in my sig) I have had every generation of the Corvette line except the C6 (05 - on) and not just Corvettes, too many other ones to waste space - that is credibility for the car subject, not DJ of the year. You make comments in guild chat as to why I havnt been on the raids during the weekend...thats because I have a life. Thanks for the buzz kill - get drunk or get some dick and get off my ass!

before yall hound on me, which im sure will come, shes the one who made the comments first directed to me and my life. "When a girl gets to know you and finds out what a stink bomb of a guy you are, no car on the planet will keep them. ttfn"
    You come off sounding as a guy that's way into your car and believe the world evolves around it. I sure hope there's more to your life than a car, otherwise it'll be an empty and uneventful life.

If a chick digs a guy because of the car they drive, who the fck wants to be around someone like that. Wam bam thank you mam, next... that's all they are good for since you won't get much out of a relationship based upon material possessions.

Wow, you see the underground street life. Big fcking deal. Again, you make it out to seem you > all of us. Just remember, there's always someone better than you out there on the internet. I've been there and done all that stupid shit that your life revolves around. Illegal street races, legal races at the drag strip and SCCA sanctioned events. I've owned a business selling aftermarket car parts. I've been an automotive photographer for 7 years. I've gotten my images and articles printed in magazines. Yada yada yada. There's no need for you to talk shit to Lons or anyone else in this thread - make another thread and keep the chicks coming and keep the BS elsewhere.

Anyway, here are nude shots of Melissa Theuriau (NWS for you idiots for those with V8s and small penises):

http://www.hostmypiconline.com/image...theuriau01.jpg
    http://www.hostmypiconline.com/image...theuriau02.jpg
    http://www.hostmypiconline.com/image...theuriau03.jpg
    http://www.hostmypiconline.com/image...theuriau05.jpg

Forgot to upload image #4, oh well.
    Last edited by Derrict; 04-21-2006 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eomer
    I had a vid compilation of her... can't seem to find it