Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Zland dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Sont dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Put us down for failures on both Klandicar and Cazic. Had kinda low turnout for Kland and didn't do very well and CT reduced to 50% but we didnt have the DPS to get that any lower right now.

Both of these mobs are still up to my knowledge, so whoever wants to feel free to move in on them whenever.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Kland dead

heard Vind may be on CT, but no confirmation, so could just be a rumor.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

They were on Tunare all day and all night.

I'd actually be impressed if they did it legitimately like other guilds have. But they ended up using the horse exploit to counter knockback.

Vindisploit~ (tm)

Trak ganked by Vindi today. That was either Hoss's or NI's turn.

When are we gonna start training the shit out of them and get them in line?

LOL now that's sad...ganking Trakanon for christ's sake. They must just be bored as shit now..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Vindication removed from all rotations.

Everything updated.

What's the status on the mobs folks wanted to remove from here and possibly see go to D Ro boards? Are all parties involved, or at least several parties involved, agreed on those mobs?

LOL now that's sad...ganking Trakanon for christ's sake. They must just be bored as shit now..
    /agree

I can't think of a clearer way of them waying they'll kill stuff just to cause a mess, or because they're bored. Pathetic.

NK and L malla traded Ragefire.

Ragefire down at around 0:20 international time 22 jan
    Johanen
    -----------------------
    Officer of Night kids

I wasnt on last night...I hear tho that Vindi killed Statue around 8-8:30ish EST last night. I have no clue how long he'd been up before that...I forgot to post and let ppl know we were up next in all the confusion, so I'm not even sure we had someone looking for Statue to pop.

How are we working this crap btw? Example : NI is up for statue. Vindi kills it before we have a chance. Does it remain our turn until we beat Vindi to it, or does it move on to the next guild in line ? I suppose the 2nd option would be more fair to everyone, since L'Malla may have a better chance at 'beating' Vindi to it....so why should they be stuck in limbo waiting for NI to beat Vindi to statue...we ought to come up with how we'll handle this since it will be happening a lot.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Vindi did take Statue down, CDO was there in the arena and agroD on their pull. They did not train us, just lost agro due to our main tank being low on health and heal was inc. Wiped out almost all of us and Honed. But they did take em down after that.

if it still matters, yelinak dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Doze ganked by Vindi

dain up, ML notified (wrait)
    -S McB