Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Monday's NToV thing...

Love the hero portrayal here...so gracious of you all to "save mobs from rotting"...

P
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

We didn't do anything to say we are heros, we killed them for ourselves, and for our own benefit, and because no one else was going to.

Lightbulb I love ogres

Rotting mobs = bad.
    Mobs left up at time of patch rot, does everyone see grasp this concept?

I wasnt on last night, I didnt want to get involved today, but I feel I must now because some people cannot understand simple concepts such as those above. Was the IGB made so we can let mobs rot to patches? Mobs that were with 95% certainty not going to be touched by the said guild who was up for them?

Answers these questions please. I would really like to know.

Also, this is to EVERYONE can we please keep the guild flames out of this and discuss it w/o having to pick out the facts from in between the flames?

The way I see this whole situation is Vindication saw mobs that were going to rot do to the patch, instead of sitting on there asses they went and killed them as to prevent them from poofing, or does ML, IG, L`Malla, Hoss, and every other guild here enjoy seeing mobs that you could be killing go poof do to patches? The problem arises do to communication failure between two guilds, well not communication failure but clear communication failure. This issue should have been brought up on the IGB long ago, but it was not for some unknown reason. So I will pose the question in another thread, and I would like to see all your responses.

Fact is, Vind, Hoss, and ML all had mobs rot to patches DURING their runs, and no one was disrespectful enough to leapfrog the other.

Now, L`Malla is on their first run, and Vind, only having killed Vyemm and Vulak once (as has ML, Hoss has what, thrice?), decides that this gives them the right to tell L`Malla they are coming up during their turn and killing them. I don't doubt that this had a large part to do with why L`Malla got nothing killed for a few hours.

L`Malla had already shown they were capable of killing the mobs in there, per the same guidelines set for Hoss/Vind/ML, yet you claim they weren't going to kill those mobs. Big friggin deal if Vulak/Vyemm rotted ONE more time to a patch, it wasn't your turn in there, period.

It was L`Malla's.

It is a big fucking deal, were talking about the most desired mob in game here not some Trakanon or Sev.

I think the problem is we view this differently.

I see the IGB as a tool to make sure all spawns are killed period.

While you see it as an order that must be upheld even if that means mobs rotting.

The difference between mobs rotting on ML, Vind and Hoss's turns in the past was that no guild was really capable of saving them. That would have been like us complaining every week that AOW is rotting. Pointless since no one is killing him anyways.

Now there are unfortunately 3 guilds who can kill Vulak and being that his loot IS the best in the game, he should not be allowed to rot EVER, no matter what.

If 10 dragons are still up on the day of a patch and the guild whose turn it is cannot kill them all, swallow your pride and share. Take a full extra day post patch. Don't assume you can kill 10 dragons in 1 day on your very first try.

Had we discussed this in advance and agreed to some sort of way of sharing, everyone could have gone home happy.

I feel the blame is both Vindication's and L'Malla's. Vindication for being rotation jumpers and L'Malla for trying to force rottage.

Rezz posted in another thread "And yes, I agree there might be a vulak rotting, but I won't bet too heavily on it. I'll let you know in plenty of time to come in and kill him if we won't be attempting."

I think it is great that you had so much confidence in your guild. But with the amount of dragons remaining yesterday, and as it was a first raid, you guys should have come to the boards to try to work something out with other guilds to ensure no rot. Had there been some sort of real discussion, we could have easily had 2 guilds in NTOV without even encountering much of each other in the night.

I don't think it is ok to ever let a Vulak rot if it can be stopped. We can rotate *rottage* mobs among the guilds who have proven to be able to clear the whole zone. We should try to help each other ensure there is no rot. If Hoss has to clear half of NTOV so that ML gets a Vulak, so be it. We would expect the same if a rottage Vulak was ours.

Don't be dicks, and don't try so hard to flex your nuts. It's annoying and gives everyone a big headache.

In conclusion:

1) L'Malla should get Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri to finish their raid.

2) Vulak rot is NOT ok. Vulak rottage discussion (rotation) needs to be established.

3) You all give me a headache.

4) Gnome plz.