Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Monday's NToV thing...

I'm not accepting shit, the mobs were going to poof lol. As my post says, we didnt kill a single dragon till 11est when it became *abundantly* clear, that L`malla was not going to be able to kill all of them and the mobs, plus there loot would be poofing to patch.

Had L`malla kill Nev Sev Cek, or something at least, I could see where your coming from. Then we truly did steal mobs that they would have killed. As L`mlla was unable to, we simply saved loot from poofing.

Lastly if you want to talk about this further, can do so in AIM or IRC not going to have another huge flame here. I've posted where I stand on it and I'm inflexible.

Can't keep up with the posts!

I don't give a shit if you spy it from our board or someone does email it to you. Posting it here is totally improper.

Also if our guild is so unhappy why do I see 10+ ex-ML in it and yet 0 ex-Vindi in ML. Just some food for thought.

Most likely wont be responding to this thread anymore have said where I stand and I dont think its unreasonable when the stuff was poofing.

Bullshit Ciner. You were there in N ToV long before 11 Eastern, by about 3 hours at least.

Tell me something. If ML came into N ToV and told you we were gonna kill any dragons you didn't, regardless of what you said, would it make you rush things a bit here and there? Would it fluster some of your members, to where they are concerned more with where ML is than watching their aggro control? You bet yer ass it would, especially if we had 30+ in the zone and more arriving almost by the minute.

I've got to say too, when it comes to NToV greed, wow. You got, let's see here, 2 days added to a rotation, an emergency patch that no one leapfrogged you, and extra spawns prior to a patch by virtue of ML waiting till after patch to start their turn. And now, you go in and leapfrog another guild (which btw, is against the PnP, I woulda petitioned you straight up, and likely being as your guild has at least 1 warning I know of for sure for the same sort of thing, you might have been getting disbanded for it), and you kill 8 of 15, over half the spawn. How many N ToV mobs in November Ciner, eh?

You pushed to have ML skip a rotation on that bugged Sont we killed, and we did. We took our medicine. Here now you are guilty of jumping another guild's spot completely WHILE THEY WERE THERE, and it's time to take your medicine.

Know why there's no Vind in ML? Because we won't even eval em, they aren't the kind of people we want in ML. Which would also explain why some former ML are in Vind btw, except in 1-2 cases where it has 0 to do with guild and everything to do with RL friends.

We logged in at 7pm est and there were about 30 vind in zone showing up, some even having the balls to ask OUR clerics for aego for christ's sake.

After all the bitching back and forth it was almost 10pm before we started pulling Lady N's guards and what not. Hell we had to pull THROUGH Vind until you guys moved, and all the while you were telling my pulling that it was your kill...
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Originally posted by Quintall_ML
    Bullshit Ciner. You were there in N ToV long before 11 Eastern, by about 3 hours at least.
    Correct, we arrived around 8est and sat around argueing for about 90 minutes. Then we cleared from Nev to PoM, from PoM to Aary(left side, Mir and Kio were up) which took 90 minutes. The mob did not die till 11est. Andaas can verify some of this as he sent me a tell around 9-10est I believe and I said Dl wasnt answering my tells in response, though Dl turned out to be LD when I was sending tells.

Tell me something. If ML came into N ToV and told you we were gonna kill any dragons you didn't, regardless of what you said...
    You are absolutly welcome to babysit us any time you are worried a mob we are up for is going to rot to a patch, infact I'd demand it, absolutly nothing I hate more than mobs poofing to patches.

2 days added to a rotation
    Old news, you made the call, you were ok with it, going to ever stop living in the past?

an emergency patch that no one leapfrogged you
    Notice the word emergency in there, we had no way of knowing it was coming or would have been happy to work with someone else to finish it. L`malla's was a scheduled patch.

And now, you go in and leapfrog another guild
    Do you understand the defenition of this? It means, another guild is about to engage said mob and you run physically past them and engage said mob. Thats the PnP defenition, what we did was in no way petitionable.

and likely being as your guild has at least 1 warning I know of for sure for the same sort of thing
    We have zero guild warnings, Seekers recieved one for doing this at the Zlan so long ago, we never did though. I think Hoss may have one though from the Yelinak thing, which was lame of the Gms to do and didnt make sense at all.

You pushed to have ML skip a rotation on that bugged Sont we killed, and we did.
    Uh maybe cause you killed two of the exact same mob in a row? Was no patch coming, the mob was in no danger of poofing, I see no relivence of this whatsoever.

now you are guilty of jumping another guild's spot completely WHILE THEY WERE THERE
    Were they at Kio? In the walls maybe? Were they at Mir when we almost lost due to a major fux up? Did they share our joy as we saved Vyemm from patch oblivion? Did they look on as we killed Nev? Perhaps you think they were watching our strats for Zlex? Nope, infact L`malla wasnt there for any of the dragons we killed.

and it's time to take your medicine
    Lol just thought this was a funny statement.

As to our guys asking yours for Aego, almost defenitly a joke lol.

I never told a single one of your pullers a thing, infact your the only person in L`malla I spoke to at all up till Artist(sp) at the end of the night when I tried to *give you dragons that you clearly couldnt kill to*.

Remember me saying... "what mobs do you want tonight, what can you kill, we'll just take the stuff thats going to poof"

It was right before you said "eat a dick ciner"

Blog Entries
    That Yelinak thing was weird.. at first I was told that we were going to get a warning over it. Then a GM summoned a few of us and we talked, and we were told that we would not be getting a warning, but they were going to keep an eye on us.

But we were getting a warning for trying to exploit Woushi, a dragon our guild had never attempted. This warning coming to use due to a petition logged by Hali one afternoon when Hoss was heading to Kael for a Statue or Tormax raid and trained Woushi to the zone, heh.

In the end, I think both accounts ended with no warning, although I would wager that Hoss does have a warning listed someplace over the Yelinak thing. Verant customer service is not very direct with anything they tell you... I'm just mad that I misplaced the log I had with the GM stating that we weren't receiving any warnings, hehe.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Vind is not giving the IGB the finger eh? Pretty sure you just did.

grow a set and show some accountability for your actions. Get off the fence and go FFA or stick with the IGB.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Ok when I grow a set I'll let you know Than.

Ciner thought you were done replying? Thought u could be reached on aim? so what is it? Neither? or are you done replying to this post now for the 4th fucking time?
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Originally posted by Ciner
    As to our guys asking yours for Aego, almost defenitly a joke lol.

I never told a single one of your pullers a thing, infact your the only person in L`malla I spoke to at all up till Artist(sp) at the end of the night when I tried to *give you dragons that you clearly couldnt kill to*.

Remember me saying... "what mobs do you want tonight, what can you kill, we'll just take the stuff thats going to poof"

It was right before you said "eat a dick ciner"

Well at that point I felt that sense and rational thought wasn't sinking in with you, so I'd just go ahead and hop down to your level
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

I never insulted you personally or you guild, you took that step first Dl.

Than wtf are you even doing in this thread heh, seriously man, you dont kill these mobs, you wernt there. Do you add anything at all to this conversation or just trying to flame more on the IGB?

To answer your question though... I was going to bed and then got my second wind so am now fooling around on Tribes 2 but about to go to Broodwar cause horrible map up!

add IG to the ntov rotation.

There ya go big boy. Enjoy
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Play on playa, pop ya colla.

You still dont kill/have killed any of these mobs.

Hey I'd be stoked to see IG get some shizzit goin on in Ntov. About time you guys stuck your feet in water...

"Play on playa, pop ya colla. "

wtf? Is this new dewd speak?
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

From some movie I watched a bit ago

I do get out occasionally

Two issues seem to be getting confused here.

1) Vindication saving NToV from certain destruction due to a patch.

2) Vindication supposedly declaring FFA on the entire server.

While Ciner has tried to explain both of these, there still seems to be some lingering uncertainty (thx Thanatoz' post). So let me do my best to explain.

1) Last night Vindication killed several dragons which L`Malla was not going to get to either because they had logged or were busy attempting other dragons. At no point did we "leap-frog" or otherwise interfere with L`Malla's raid. While they were fighting Nev we were fighting other mobs and preventing drops being wasted due to a patch, which is totally legit.

That said, communications between the two guilds were handled in a piss poor manner. From the haughty and arrogant displays by Vindication members, to Dlgoth's "eat a dick ciner" a lot of people were being really immature, and this is where the root of the problem lies. In no way did our actions last night prevent L`Malla from attempting to kill Koi`Doken, Mirrenalla, Vyemm, Vulak, Cekenar, Zlexak, Sevelak or Nevederia. Upon zoning in they will those mobs up and ready to be slain. So with all due respect, get off your evangelical soap boxes, we did nothing wrong. Hopefully in the future we can communicate better and not let things degenerate to this level.

2) Vindication is not declaring FFA on the entire server, or any part of the server. When SoL is released we will be running around and exploring new zones just as everyone else will. While yes, we did discuss the possibility of going FFA, we decided it wasn't worth the hassle. Quite frankly this situation could have also been avoided if certain people spent more time reading their own guild's private message boards rather than Vindication's.

To quintall, let me go get my violin choir.

To anyone else, L`malla killed dick last nite, we kept mobs from rotting, you can complain about it anyway you want but the IGB was not created to let people have RIGHTS TO ROTTING MOBS.
    Last edited by Wyvern; 11-27-2001 at 01:18 PM.

Quite frankly Coq if your guild would spend less time blowing smoke up our ass and show more accountability for your in game actions we wouldnt be talking about FFA.

This is 3 times in the past 3 weeks that youve fucked with the IGB. Trak-Yelinak and now ntov. 3 times where u claim u are above the rules. 3 times where every officer from Vind will post a response and all saying the complete opposite.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant