Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Luclin, power-patching, and rotting mobs

Ciner, that's so open for a witty come back, I just can't bring myself to do it, touche`.

Back to the topic...

FFA in luclin makes sense, largely due to the fact none of us are gonna find one half ass uber and farm him for the entire first month, we are gonna be wandering around exploring, finding key mobs and quests and just enjoying the new expansion. When I say FFA, I mean FRIENDLY FFA. No KSing/Training or BS like that please. And no leapfrogging, lets at least pretend we are civil. If you see a guild is obviously engaged in a clearing of a zone to the boss or whatever when you zone in, don't make demands on killing the Boss mob or start zoning troops in to race them to it. Part of the whole friendly thing I mentioned above.

As to the FFA without consequences on emergency patch days during the fixing VI goes through with each expansion, I still fully believe killing vulak outside of your rotation spot should be considered your forfeit of your next turn, and that guild being unable to tag another till it comes back around. Or at the very least, a mini rotation set up specifically for him. Lets be honest, nobody is gonna go farm CT when there's a Vulak to be had, and if it feels like a patch is coming, you can bet there'll be more than just one guild interested in killing him. What's to stop a guild from camping there and killing him every patch day regardless? Personally, and I'm not saying this in a bitchy way, if Vulak dies to Hoss 9 times in the period of 2 weeks (extreme example, just using it) I'd expect you to forfeit your next turn. Just as if L`Malla killed him twice in one week, I'd expect to pass on my next turn.

To the permission part, I fully agree, permission should be asked before zoning in and setting up prep and all that. On the mob you've never tried before part, while a bit sketchy on the particulars and how it relates to certain rotations (ntov to be specific) is a generally sound arguement. But, and I mean this, still show courtesy and talk to the guild that is up for said untried mob before bum rushing the zone en masse. And make sure it's through officers, not a_random_member01.

Otherwise, I agree with what your sayin, Andaas.
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right