Thread: Steve Irwin

Steve Irwin

So for those who remember, was it Qaediin's, post about an EQ kill in tribute of Steve Irwin:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/.../obit_irwin_26

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/...ter_timeline_1

R.I.P Mr. Irwin.

The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    As I've said before, at least he went doing what he loved most. He will be missed. I loved the guy and thought he was and still is awesome.
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

Blog Entries
    It was Nesuril that made the news entry, unfortunately, the images seem to be lost.

http://hossguild.org/index2.php?show=news&load=266

/salute Steve Irwin
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

One of the few people I miss that I didn't know personally. /Mourn Steve Irwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaas View Post
    It was Nesuril that made the news entry, unfortunately, the images seem to be lost.

http://hossguild.org/index2.php?show=news&load=266

/salute Steve Irwin
    Yeah! all the old history pictures are gone! Curse you for abandoning them!

I choose to think of this as a wonderfully fitting way for this great man to leave the earth. It is awful for all of us that have lost what he gave to mankind, but that he died doing the thing he loved so much is very touching.

Not all of us will spend our last moments on earth doing that thing that makes us feel complete, Steve Irwin did. Until that last moment (when he likely said "oh crikey, this isn't gonna be good") he was alone with the animals of the world which he loved. I will gladly raise a pint in his name and hope that someday I will be crushed by a falling turntable or a piano or something.

Good on ya Steve
    Varran
    "I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just another penguin--different, less predictable, occasionally violent, but tolerable company when he sits and minds his own business."

Quote Originally Posted by Varran View Post
    Not all of us will spend our last moments on earth doing that thing that makes us feel complete
    I wana go out with a blonde on me then!
    Aka Vestax,Wixx,Penix,Roflcopterz 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Vestax View Post
    I wana go out with a blonde on me then!

I am blonde Vestax. Want me on you at the end?

I just can't get over the fact that the guy has been bit numerous times by extremely poisonous snakes, wrestled alligators, and was fatally stung by one of the most docile poisonous creatures on Earth.

He sure made a huge contribution to wildlife preservation and education. His death is definitely going to impact the amount of work done in this area. I hope someone else steps up and makes more documentaries of the same quality.
    Talas Pennysnatcher

The lesson really is you can never be too careful around wild animals, even if they appear to be realitivly harmless. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Abyori View Post
    The lesson really is you can never be too careful around wild animals, even if they appear to be realitivly harmless. ><
    Wild animals, and blondes.
    Rock Superstar
    Third Person View

Hoss's Resident Historian Gheltire's Avatar
    I thought that was redheads....I think I have a reasonably good chance of outsmarting the blonde to throw her off my trail, but the redhead? That's like sticking an arm in the bear cage and thumping its ear with a greasy porkchop.

The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheltire View Post
    but the redhead? That's like sticking an arm in the bear cage and thumping its ear with a greasy porkchop.
    HAHAHA wow that made me laugh pretty hard.
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Gheltire View Post
    I thought that was redheads....I think I have a reasonably good chance of outsmarting the blonde to throw her off my trail, but the redhead? That's like sticking an arm in the bear cage and thumping its ear with a greasy porkchop.
    I don't fancy the trashing you'll be getting for thumping Vinilaa in the ear like that.

P.S. How'd she get in that cage anyways? Did someone lure her in there with burnt coffee as bait?
    Rock Superstar
    Third Person View

I'll miss some of the crazy stuff he had done on tv. But, you know Steve is poking a fiend lord in the ass about now.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss