Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Smallville Season 6: Aftermath

Arrow Smallville Season 6: Aftermath

Tonight, Kristin returns to us... on the CW, a joint venture between WB and UPN (I have a special name for that channel). Not certain why this all happened, but I'm really interested in what the future holds.

I'll be hosting the files again. I'll try to be more in sync with releases this time, as well. If you would like to see Naruto & Bleach - DB is the place to go: http://yhbt.mine.nu/ (I will link these shows again, if people request)

---I'll also be linking up Battlestar Galactica Season 3 complete with sexbots. It's kinda sad that one of my sister's friends has turned from a nerdy tennis player to the asian sexbot look-a-like in the series. I mean she's turned 18 and all... but she's EIGHTEEN!

¶¶¶¶¶ News Update: Due to overwhelming demand and a blonde that I'm inexplicably attracted to*, I'll be adding Heroes to the docket on a weekly basis. Please Enjoy!

Smallville 6x01 - ZOD (Aired 9/28/06)
    ****Special South Park WoW Episode - http://www.mininova.org/tor/443630 - Might relink at a later time.

Smallville 6x02 - Sneeze (Aired 10/05/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x01 - Occupation & Battlestar Galactica 3x02 - Precipice

Smallville 6x03 - Wither (Aired 10/12/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x03 - Exodus Part Uno

Smallville 6x04 - Arrow (Aired 10/19/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x04 - Exodus Part Deux

Smallville 6x05 - Reunion (Aired 10/26/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x05 - Collaborators

Smallville 6x06 - Fallout (Aired 11/02/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x06 - Torn

Smallville 6x07 - Bun In The Oven (Thanksgiving Rage) (Aired 11/09/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x07 - A Measure of Salvation (Thanks Paladins)

Smallville 6x08 - Static (Aired 11/16/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x08 - Hero

THANKSGIVING

Battlestar Galactica 3x09 - Unfinished Business

Smallville 6x09 - Subterranean (Aired 12/7/06) & Battlestar Galactica 3x10 - The Passage

Battlestar Galactica 3x11 - Eye of Jupiter

Smallville 6x10 - Hydro (Aired 1/11/07)

Smallville 6x11 - Justice (Aired 1/18/07)

Smallville 6x12 - Labyrinth (Aired 1/25/07) & Battlestar Galactica 3x12 - Rapture

Smallville 6x13 - Crimson (Aired 2/1/07) & Battlestar Galactica 3x13 - Taking a Break from All your Worries

Smallville 6x14 - Trespass (Aired 2/8/07) & Battlestar Galactica 3x14 - The Woman King

Smallville 6x15 - Freak (Aired 2/15/07) & Battlestar Galactica 3x15 - A Day in the Life

& Battlestar Galactica 3x16 - Dirty Hands & Heroes 1x17 & 16 & 15 & 14

*- I rarely like blondes, but this one is so normal looking and endearing in character that I do like to see her in the show. I guess I'm the 'wounded pup' type of guy. /sigh

& Battlestar Galactica 3x17 - Maelstrom & Heroes 1x18

Smallville 6x16 - Promise (Aired 3/15/07) & Battlestar Galactica 3x18 - The Sun Also Rises

Smallville 6x17 - Combat (Aired 3/22/07) & Battlestar Galactica 3x19 - Crossroads pt1

& Battlestar Galactica 3x20 - Crossroads pt2

Smallville 6x18 - Progeny (Aired 4/19/07)

Smallville 6x19 - Nemesis (Aired 4/26/07) & Heroes 1x19

Smallville 6x20 - Noir (Aired 5/3/07) & Heroes 1x20

Smallville 6x21 - Prototype (Aired 5/10/07) & Heroes 1x21

Smallville 6x22 - Phantom (Aired 5/17/07) & Heroes 1x22

& Heroes 1x23

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheggit.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	4854  
    Last edited by Kirynos; 05-22-2007 at 09:49 AM.
    ~kiry... "Kiting Karana while 200 people rez" "Negative Attitude" "Demoralizing" "Uninvolved" "Stealing your Lunch Money!"

a request from lons please host so she can DL when she gets home
    nothing in this world is accomplished without passion

Quote Originally Posted by Kirynos View Post
    I'll be hosting the files again. I'll try to be more in sync with releases this time, as well. If you would like to see Naruto & Bleach - DB is the place to go: http://yhbt.mine.nu/
    Dattebayo's picture quality is mweh though, at least for Bleach... Shucks that ever since it got licensed in the US the only two groups that still do Bleach is DB and Bleach-Society, and Bleach-Society is so slow in their fansub releases =/

<3 my Tivo

I'm still catching up on my Dancing With The Stars, Week 1 lol

Hoss/WoW
    I got bored of Naruto once the filled episodes hit. I don't think I'll ever want to finish the series. It's also seeming less like a ninja anime and more like Dragonball Z.

Filler is over - in October! MWHAHAHHAHAHA ha.

I have a crappy monitor. Doesn't matter how DB quality looks.

~kiry... "Kiting Karana while 200 people rez" "Negative Attitude" "Demoralizing" "Uninvolved" "Stealing your Lunch Money!"

I've never seen that much tongue action on the WB... This CW channel is really rockin! I could handle being Lex for a day. -- post is up.

Son of a bitch! I had my Tivo set for the old channel (WB); didn't realize it switched this season until later in the night.

That's UPN for you

HOT ASIAN HUNNIES! -Boopie

Clark goes blowing people all over town in this episode.

Just goes to show even superman can't avoid gooey, slimy hands afterwards.

Oh and Bleach's new opener's and closer's are really gay. Oh yeah...oooo...

Blog Entries
    have you heard the english voice over for bleach? It's airing on Adult swim now. It's like.. oh em gee.. what have they done to Rukia....

What episode is bleach up to now? I got so bored of the lame Bount filler. Is that stupid filler over yet? ROMGZ!@#!
    * Totally intended to be a factual statement...maybe.

It's up to episode 98.

And they don't seem to consider the Bound filler as "filler". They seem to be rolling along with it to make it part of the canon (although I can't remember if it was in the manga or not). If you pick up the latest one, you'll see what I mean. The Bounds are suppose to be as intricate of a storyline as the first half of soul society or something.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't it make any less boring! fucking bounts
    * Totally intended to be a factual statement...maybe.

Bounto!

Well, I think some of them kick ass. It's too bad they completely got disowned by their brotheren. There's new battlestar up, so I"ll seed that hotness for your viewing pleasure. Sexbots get no babyfat (plus!)

Death Note looks promising, although hope they follow the manga well.

And Hellsing OVA ftw! If you don't have the two OVAs out right now of Hellsing Kirynos, I can upload them for you. It's worth every minute of it.

Definitely Do!!

One thing about Cleopatra outfit:
    Momma, can i take her home?

Now I know why I watch that show.

It's all Jimmy.

Ah, naked Kristin. I could get used to this. Wish other women would be so open with their bodies...