Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Blog Entries
    Trak died the other day to Hoss.. probably due up on Monday (so won't pop before patch likely).

FYI, Statue is up as of 2:30 pm pst.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Thanks Andaas.

Good catch Wyv, adjusted accordingly. Looks like IG just got put in the wrong location on the rotation, that's been fixed also.

Sont dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

statue dead 12/2
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Spoke with Sinar tonight and Vindi agreed to swap Trak spawns with us. So Vindi is killing Trak tonight, and NI will kill Trak tomorrow night I suppose, since there's a patch tonight. WHAT a shock that is, huh?
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Lend dead 12/5
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    CT dead 12/5.

Tormax dead 12/5.

Dozekar dead 12/5.

12/6 - Hoss passing on Statue tonight.

*edit* Assuming L'Malla passed or got him last night 12/5. I think it was a pass. Either way with patch he was up again tonight. If L'Malla was gonna call do-over for tonight, that's fine too. I just know Hoss won't be there tonight.

Nah we'll take last night as a pass. Tried to pass him along but got a no from Hoss, Vind and IG. With all these patches some of the mobs are kinda up in the air it seems until they settle things down a bit.

We're planning on hitting Cazic tonight, so just throw us down for a pass on Statue.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

CT deaded
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Did Lend and Ntov die today, or rot? I know yelinak rotted.

oh and tormax dead

Dozekar dead
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

warders dead, we need to start maximizing spawns, like if your not going to get your mob that night, let it be known ahead so others can kill

ml got lend last night? we on him today, fri? thing isnt getting updated well =\

ig are you going to be going for ct and tormax today?

ni going to try doz tomorrow?

dont mean to be an ass, just were up after in each case and if ya not going, would like to go

Blog Entries
    What's going on with NToV ML?

I realize with yet another patch today, that overall progress wouldn't be going well... but we noticed that ML wasn't in NToV tonight even before the latest patch was announced.

Should at least try /shrug.

If your not going to be trying could ya post it, we could write it up as a VRP or something, just is a shame to see those guys rotting.

Actually, we killed Lend last night, and debated trying the back 5 before patch again, but folks dropped off like flies.

We did kill Ikky though, and will be in there tonight, no patchs set to happen this weekend...so far.

Sorry for no update, but I've been in the game pretty much non-stop since able to finally log in Tuesday night.

Need info on Trak for 12/5, 12/6 - IE, did he dies those nights, if not, marking NI and Vind as passes.

Need info on Yelinak for 12/5, 12/6, see Trak. If he didn't die, marking Hoss and L`Malla as passes. Hoss, this will be Pass 4 in a row, are you going to attempt him, or should we remove you from rotation until a later time?