Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Everything updated, with the exception of Trak and Yelinak, need info.

Just as an FYI - IG and L`Malla are swapping statue spots and we'll be killing him tonight, since IG has CT as well. Good luck on CT guys
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

I dont think trak and yelinak have died from the past 2 patches forward

Yah mark us as a pass for Trak, ment to post but forgot.

NI any word on weither you'll be on Doz tonight? Exploring SoL?

Assuming IG is still a go for Tormax with CT?

I am told we attempted Trak last night but we didn't have enough ppl on and failed first attempt -- didn't have ppl willing to stay late enough to retry. We are having a tuff time with the new expansion and the problems it has caused. I myself havent been able to play because the lag has been so bad, but I got more memory today.

Mark us down as passed or failed on Trak I guess since our time is up and we're not going to extend him.

As far as Dozeker, there is a good chance we will try him tonight but if it doesn't look like we're going to have the numbers on for an attempt I'll contact someone in Vindi.

Sorry I didn't respond here sooner -- been kinda busy. Sow's our other IGB rep became a father recently and will be MIA for a bit.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Hmm.

Okay, Trak Marked, L`Malla is up.

Yelinak Marked. ML is up.

L`Malla and Hoss, both have passed 4 consecutive times on Yelinak for whatever reason. Should we look at removing you from this rotation?

I dont plan on removing us from the rotation, just keep getting stuck with Yel on nights we have other major mobs / NToV. We've yet to even attempt him, and I'd prefer our first attempt not be on a night where we have other things to kill =\
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

whats the deal with ntov? this is like the 4th day and no ntov mob cept ikatiar has died in all that time?

to add on, if people arent going to be in there tonite.. then we will just start cohing after lend..

Blog Entries
    Wyvern:

Quintall posted:

We did kill Ikky though, and will be in there tonight, no patchs set to happen this weekend...so far.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

its 8 pm and no one is in ntov, and one ntov mob has died in 4 days, and there could easily be another patch tonite

Severilous

What's the status of Severilous ? Serval patch but zero death.

Blog Entries
    Wyvern, not everyone can start NToV by 8:00 EST. At least look in the game world to see what is going on. I noticed ML on the move toward ToV this evening around 5:30/5:45 PST, which goes along with a normal 6:00 PST starting time there for a Friday night.

And I think 2 NToV mobs have died in 4 days... Jorlleag wasn't up the other night when we did Dozekar, hehe.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Re: Severilous

Originally posted by Ahaman
    What's the status of Severilous ? Serval patch but zero death.

And as long as they continue to patch, you wont see a single death of him, because he doesnt spawn on server reset. Never has, never will.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Aye, Jor died and Nev ate us with the group spells/buff bug.

I think pretty much everyone here knows ML is a pacific time guild for the most part, especially with things like this. Try sending a tell in game next time, I've been logged in all day long.

Oh, and so it's up here officially, I spoke to Wyvern after initiating a tell, and let him know we were going to pass on Yelinak when he asked about it.

Good luck with Yelinak Vind.

We prolly pass on yelinak too

setting up for statue now, but gonna pass on Trak. Really not a priority at this time. Don't want to remove from rotation, but right now, i'm just so not in the mood for him ;p
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

lend dead

mark us for a fail on doz, fucking horrible night

Yah, as Ciner just mentioned -- we traded our Dozeker spawn with Vindi. We will more than likely set up for him tomorrow night if we can get the ppl on and out of Luclin hehehe.

If we can't muster a force for him, we will pass and let the next guild in line know.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Ya we're having a bitch of a time with statue =\ Our ONE real monk online right now cant move, cant FD, cant see mobs with all luclin stuff off, sound off, every option possible off She's quite upset =\
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla