Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Lemmah break it down for you Quint, since you clearly cannot comprehend, with or without information.

20th IG was up for Doz, passed.
    (refer to my post the 21st asking if IG got Doz the previous night and Than's reply saying mark them as pass)

21st NI was up, I spoke to some officer early in the morning reminding them, he said he'd inform the guild.

22nd at 2am PST we killed Doz.

It truly isnt that complicated. Take that fucking OOR shit off immediatly, I get so tired of you doing shit like that without all the facts.

You realize its a public thread now that Andaas linked it to a location... Stop being moronic and jumping the gun every single time just because your brain dosn't move at the average speed for a human.

20th IG was up for Doz, passed.
    (refer to my post the 21st asking if IG got Doz the previous night and Than's reply saying mark them as pass) - right

21st NI was up, I spoke to some officer early in the morning reminding them, he said he'd inform the guild. thanks for info, nice of you to tell folks that before your people go jumping the gun about 'homework'

22nd at 2am PST we killed Doz. See above

It truly isnt that complicated. Take that fucking OOR shit off immediatly, I get so tired of you doing shit like that without all the facts. Then post all the friggin facts before your people piss in my wheaties. I already posted that I was changning it, do you ever read anything other than "see Spot run?"

You realize its a public thread now that Andaas linked it to a location... Stop being moronic and jumping the gun every single time just because your brain dosn't move at the average speed for a human. Yes, as a matter of fact, we link to it to amke life a bit easier, as was intended.
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 12-23-2001 at 10:41 PM.

sev dead 12/23

merry new year
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Vind - Tormax/Statue die yesterday?

Grade cards out, yet?

I hope so.

*chuckle*

Merry Christmas

hohoho

Bara

yes tormax/statue died, yelinak died also

Tmax / Statue dead on the 22nd.