Thread: What are all the old school duders up to!?

The Pony

What are all the old school duders up to!?

I played WoW like 3 years ago. I got level 60, and quit. Now... I just play Dota Allstars thinking about joining a team for tournaments (cash and prizes).

Other than that I have put myself to use in the real world majoring in Biochemistry.

Left Uther, moved to Dreanor and been there ever since.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Hey Drakku
    -Trev
    Tree Humper Extraordinaire
    Retired

Trevlen
    Sexah Gnome Mage

Haven't played any MMOG since EQ in any extensive fashion. Did a bit of WoW, for maybe a couple days, decided I didn't want to repeat the EQ treadmill again, quit. I've had a few lengthy stays in Eve, but I just don't have the time or energy to dedicate towards it to make it worthwhile.

I've basically been playing the occasional SP game when I've got time, but I'd say I maybe play games 5 hours a week these days. Lately it's been Fallout 1 and Supreme Commander. Finished the SC campaign (wow did that ever suck! I mean the game's good, but the missions were terrible and each faction's missions were a copy of the other two), and I think I'm getting close to finishing Fallout. Fallout 2 up next, and then maybe the BG2 expansion. Kind of catching up on some old classics.

Mostly been spending my time with work related stuff, and skiing in the winter. And concerts, lots of concerts. Deftones Saturday, woo.

The Pony
    Interesting! you know my brother (Shindar) bought EQ2 yesterday? LOL.

Drakkypoo

/aed

Am I old school? I guess in terms of total MMORPG play I am. I definitely feel like in average age of the players these days that I am. Almost noone I play WoW with even knows about EQ

I play WoW currently, with my brother in law on Wildhammer. PvP and occasional raid. I don't put anywhere near the kind of time into it as I did EQ...just can't and don't want too anymore. Mostly I play single player console games these days. God of War 2 most recently...Kingdom Hearts 2 before that.

Outside gaming I work for the government stealing ur communicationz...er, something like that

He is in your government stealin your epiks
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris