Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vs

Whether you respect me or not Danst, I could care less. After all, I did fight for your freedom of speech. But per the guide lines on these boards, and here is the cut and past just in case you cant find it:

If you are interested in fighting one of these mobs, this is the place to post intentions. Do not post intentions if you cannot follow through, or give timely notice if your plans change (ie, >24 hours).

For mobs that we all agree should be handled in this fashion, whichever guild was last to kill the specified mob give a 24 hour time frame upon respawn for others to make an attempt (not 24 hours per guild, just a single 24 hour period).

This 24 hour period can be waived if the repeating guild confirms with other proven capable guilds that they are not interested in the spawn on respawn day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the guide line that is put up by these boards, not by me. So if you are not going to respect the request of another guild who is capable of killing him, then you are disrespecting the guide lines set up for these mobs. These were in place long before Honed was able to even think about taking out Upper Guk.

And its ok Danst, we dont need your respect, just stay out of our way.

Talking actually

actually its to post your intentions .... doesnt mean you get the kill

Honed already learned that

and we ll be happy to stay out of your way ... besides its annoying to get that "you are being inspected by Loser" message so we ll jus move around your bodies
    Danst Stonesoul

“The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.”
    Larry Niven

So you know how it feels to be screwed, congrats. And you should take in to consideration that you are doing exactly to these other guilds who have posted a request to take him down. At least these guilds who have posted for their "intentions" are standing up for themselves not to get screwed like you were.

Say what you want, do what you want, but the impression everyone is getting is that you dont honor a simple request or respectful enough of that request. Whether you respect the person making the request or not, that isnt taken into consideration.

Dont let the name fool you Danst, I could be Lozer, or I could be XYZ, the VS thing has your name all over it, not mine.

Talking its simple really

its simple i want what is best for Honed ..... i dont give a rats ass about CDO or guild XYZ .... and they dont give a shit about Honed or what Honed has wants or gets

I look out for my guild.... if that means pissin off your guild or somone else s cause they didnt get to a FFA spawn first /shrug learn to mobilize better

if you cant get to the spawn first ... and have the numbers to kill it ( on a FFA ) then what gives you the right to tell us we cant kill it ?

as far as not honorin the unrotated board ... every time that we did .... he was killed in the early mornin and since im at work they didnt get a message not to kill him
    Danst Stonesoul

Larry Niven

So I guess you are a little tired of hearing about VS I take it by your response. Guess you will have to learn to live with that, after all you have earned it.

If you have a hard time communicating with your guild not to take VS down, obviously you dont communicate well. You have the option in game to use the /guildmotd, or even by word of mouth. Or you can post to your guild boards. Not telling you how to run your guild, but obviously they are not listening to you because I know you have "communicated" to them about not killing VS to allow for another guild to get a fair chance at him. Right?

If you werent on the IGB boards, then I can see your view of not knowing what the guidelines that are in place for this mob, but by the number of posts you have, that isnt the case. And appears that you can "communicate".

Talking yep

Dont have to tell my what my options are ... i know them well enough but i dont check this site every 5 secs ... and unlike some people i work

and once again the guide lines for this mob are .... hes FFA thats it

post your intentions post the size of your manhood i could careless

besides i dont know what your problem is .... you cant even kill the damn mob by yourself is that some of your l33t tactics ? or maybe jus leadership skills

anyways this post is becommin useless ... you can send me a tell in game and we can agrue / duel / guildwar then... but im done replyin to your dumb ass comments here
    Danst Stonesoul

Larry Niven

Everyone has their own leadership style, and I have lead a successful guild since Druzzil Ro has been around. So make any comments or excuses for your guild or say what you want about mine, I am still here and not going anywhere.

You are missing the big picture Danst. But I guess we should have figured that out by your childish comments. So if you have to go back to class and do finger painting by numbers, I guess I will have to leave you be. Its ok Danst, you can take your ball and go home.

Mobs go on rotation when they become highly contested and the guilds involved can't work anything else out. Read the rules please. And take the flames somewhere else.

Thanks.