Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes Part Duex

Just bought this movie last month, batman is evil in this one!!! American Psycho.

1) You ain't pissing in somebody's pool, are you?
    2) Yeah, and I'm fresh out of chlorine.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Die Hard 2

"He'll do press-ups, and chin-ups. Do the snatch, clean and jerk. He thinks dynamic tension must be hard work. Such strenuous living I just don't understand. When in just seven days, oh baby, I can make you a man."
    Oldmanska Dwarf Hunter Extraordinaire
    Oldmanksa Armory

It's just a step to the left

Just talked to lons about the gas price shit going on right now, so I thought this would be an excellent movie quote to throw out there....

Of all the ideas that became the United States, there's a line here that's at the heart of all the others. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."

Liar, Liar!

"I'm kickin my own ass!, do you mind?"

Quote Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
    Liar, Liar!

IS that a guess for whom Trazz??

His quote was from Liar Liar. Your quote is in the tip of my brain Wresh..arghhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Asuryan View Post
    Your quote is in the tip of my brain Wresh..arghhhh!

I will give you a hint....

The quote itself is mostly right out of the Declaration of Independence.

Still nobody got mine =\
    Oldmanska Dwarf Hunter Extraordinaire
    Oldmanksa Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Skaara View Post
    "He'll do press-ups, and chin-ups. Do the snatch, clean and jerk. He thinks dynamic tension must be hard work. Such strenuous living I just don't understand. When in just seven days, oh baby, I can make you a man."

Was waiting to see if anyone got this, but I will post the answer...lol

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I gave a hint =(

Quote Originally Posted by Wresh View Post
    Just talked to lons about the gas price shit going on right now, so I thought this would be an excellent movie quote to throw out there....

Of all the ideas that became the United States, there's a line here that's at the heart of all the others. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."

You all need another hint??

pfft wresh that was cake ...National Treasure

heres one:

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our... the last line is the answer

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by redeemus View Post
    heres one:

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our... the last line is the answer
    Independence day right before the president is about to go fight

heres one

"do you know who I am? I'm the president of the United States"
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Loniel Bonewalker View Post

"do you know who I am? I'm the president of the United States"

X-Men The Last Stand

"Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent. "

Robin Hood: Men In Tights? Pretty sure...

"The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."

Dumb and Dumber.

You are constitutionally incapable of not shuttingthefuckup!

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Wresh View Post
    X-Men The Last Stand

"Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent. "
    Actually I was going with Air Force One with harrison ford but i guess that quote was in x-men as well
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Domathoine View Post
    Dumb and Dumber.

You are constitutionally incapable of not shuttingthefuckup!
    A Scanner Darkly
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro