Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes Part Duex

New Quote (since I did not see anyone post anything).

[Person 1]: Yeah, but remember that fat kid on "Hard Copy" with a toy gun. The cops zapped him with a taser until he went bald.
    [Person 2]: And then he sued them for a million bucks when his pubes didn't grow in.
    [Person 1]: Still got no hair on his balls, man.

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Wresh View Post
    New Quote (since I did not see anyone post anything).

[Person 1]: Yeah, but remember that fat kid on "Hard Copy" with a toy gun. The cops zapped him with a taser until he went bald.
    [Person 2]: And then he sued them for a million bucks when his pubes didn't grow in.
    [Person 1]: Still got no hair on his balls, man.
    Airheads?
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

yup adam sandler's role
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

This should be an easy one for this group.....

"See, here's the pulse. And this is your finger, far away from the pulse, jammed straight up your ass. Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?"

Tommy Chong's new sidekick
    This should be an easy one for this group.....

"See, here's the pulse. And this is your finger, far away from the pulse, jammed straight up your ass. Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?"
    Brodie from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet."

Great movie. Super Troopers.

"A bunch of slap jawed faggots around here. This shit will make you a god damn sexual Tyranasaurous....just like me."

Quote Originally Posted by Octavus View Post
    Great movie. Super Troopers.

"A bunch of slap jawed faggots around here. This shit will make you a god damn sexual Tyranasaurous....just like me."

Alien vs Predator

"Ain't a son of a bitch in the world has to know we're in that pool. We'd just be a few old farts paddlin' around in that pool. Who's gonna know?"

Cocoon =D

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Clerks.

Person 1: "It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.
    Person 2: "Goodyear? "
    Person 1: "No, the worst."

Blog Entries
    Naked Gun.

Guy: Dude, this is an emergency!
    Other Guy: So is this. It's a break-dancing stripper emergency!
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaas View Post
    Naked Gun.

Guy: Dude, this is an emergency!
    Other Guy: So is this. It's a break-dancing stripper emergency!
    dude where's my car
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

alot of people had to be killed for me to be me... wheres that from

Alien vs Predator

"Ain't a son of a bitch in the world has to know we're in that pool. We'd just be a few old farts paddlin' around in that pool. Who's gonna know?"

It was not Alien vs predator. it was trhe original Predator Jessy "The Bod" Ventura said that in the beginning on the helicoptor after offering another guy chewing tobacco.

Over riding the flow cause I pwn and caught that.

"So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."

Quote Originally Posted by KripDiggler View Post
    It was not Alien vs predator. it was trhe original Predator Jessy "The Bod" Ventura said that in the beginning on the helicoptor after offering another guy chewing tobacco.
    It was said in Alien vs Predator too though.....

So meh....

Tommy Chong's new sidekick
    Quote Originally Posted by KripDiggler View Post

"So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."

Is that from Blow? If so, damn what a great and sad movie.

Blow is correct. Post a quote!

"I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we go through a number of platonic activities before we have sex. I'm simply proceeding with those activities. But in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. You're gonna slap me now. "

A Beautiful Mind.

Man 1: I want to see her nipples.
    Lady: But this is a CHRISTMAS show.
    Man 1: Well, I'm sure Charles Dickens would have wanted to see her nipples.
    Man 2: You can barely see them nipples.
    Man 1: See? And these guys are REALLY looking.
    Oldmanska Dwarf Hunter Extraordinaire
    Oldmanksa Armory

Scrooged?
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris