Thread: The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk

With Edward Norton, this looks to be ALOT better than the 1st one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3uPDuojmU

One thing I don't like that I see them doing here and not in the first one is they're portraying him as the hero. It was my understanding that he was always looked at as a monstrosity, even when he did good, hence the overwhelming loneliness and desire to isolate himself.
    [*img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1463/bestvz0zy3.jpg[/img]

Ya, I agree with that. Will have to see what the other parts of the movie do.

I hear the director is not happy with the end editing that was done for the release. Hopefully, they didn't take too much of the story out and kill this movie too.

I will only ever approve of a Hulk movie if it is based off of World War Hulk.

The end of Spider-Man 3 killed what was a pretty ok movie for me, so I don't know. Giant sand monsters and no-name butlers coming to the forefront, ftl.
    [*img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1463/bestvz0zy3.jpg[/img]

Hoss / WoW (Friends/Family) Xanetia's Avatar
    i have an issue with them spending lots of money to make another hulk movie, just cuz the last one they spent lots of money on sucked...lol

Xanetia
    Sarasmurff

"The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes!"

Hoss's Resident Historian Gheltire's Avatar
    true, but is this one Marvel's sole ownership one, like Iron Man?

if so, they should redo it just so they have a shot at franchising it, or making a possible Avengers spinoff have that much more draw. The first one I won't even buy in the 5 dollar bin, and I love comics bigtime

What they REALLY need to redo is Daredevil...but Hulk plays to more people who don't know comics just because of the Tv series

Quote Originally Posted by Gheltire View Post
    true, but is this one Marvel's sole ownership one, like Iron Man?

if so, they should redo it just so they have a shot at franchising it, or making a possible Avengers spinoff have that much more draw. The first one I won't even buy in the 5 dollar bin, and I love comics bigtime

They already annouced an Avengers movie for 2011 which will be right after Ironman 2 and Robert Downey Jr is already signed on for.

yeah i saw the Thor announcement too and the tease with Nick Fury...so they need to build a couple of the characters up to make anyone go see it

although I don't think an Ant-Man would be that fun

Cap though................

This is another one of this summers blockbuster movies my company worked on. It is a complete do-over simply to turn hulk into a franchise. If it succeeds (which i dont think it will) it will be borderline success with just enough staying power to turn hulk into a super green flaming fag like spiderman 3.

No superhero should cry with his buddy instead of banging his super hot girlfriend.

I dunno, looks pretty dead on to me for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_(comics) Abomination.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

yeah i saw the abomination fig tonight at wal-mart

mental note if you like grabbing comic figs, get the Joker if you see one...they're going to be hard to get a hold of

This looks pretty good. I got happy chills when Hulk spots the abomination!

I agree the first one sucked, but this one has potential.

Ain