Thread: X Files 2

X Files 2

If you like X Files I think you have to go see this....I will be

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AMyVCBnRiJY

How can they go wrong, original cast + monty python BRILLIANT!
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I can't believe they're doin' this! WOOT! I'll be there!! FO SHO

I'm upset that they haven't seemed to market this thing at all. The first time I heard of it was last week, when I saw it on the side of a metro bus and had to google for more info. I'm excited, of course, but just disappointed. I figured without any marketing they might not even have the original cast. Now I am relieved...
    Talas Pennysnatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Talas View Post
    I'm upset that they haven't seemed to market this thing at all. The first time I heard of it was last week, when I saw it on the side of a metro bus and had to google for more info. I'm excited, of course, but just disappointed. I figured without any marketing they might not even have the original cast. Now I am relieved...

I've seen two big previews for it =/ Both from new movies, just nothing out on TV yet.

Quote Originally Posted by signia View Post
    I've seen two big previews for it =/ Both from new movies, just nothing out on TV yet.

Hehe...I just saw the 1st trailer on TV for it last night on the SciFi channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wresh View Post
    Hehe...I just saw the 1st trailer on TV for it last night on the SciFi channel.

Party at Wresh's house to watch Sci-Fi channel?

Really not that far from you Sig.

Next time your on your way to the Chicago area (if ever) let me know. SciFi...strip clubs...you know...good entertainment!