Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Druzzil Ro board admin on power trip

I haven't posted there yet, but maybe I have been banned for being in Hoss, who knows!

/Aedail

Your guild has nothing to do with banning from board. You act like a total ass, you are gone... Look at that shit what are Vindi boards, nothing but people bitching at each other.... Not what we would want on DRO boards. Admins are trying to keep that place civil

And what was I banned for exactly? I belive I was completly civil.
    -~-~-~-
    Rinna Celestia <Hoss(EQ)> Wizard
    Hiroichi <Hoss(WoW)> Hunter
    -~-~-~-

Heil Hoss!

Das ist board Nazi Alihja! Die prime geschtapo bier guzzler Herr Flatin hast infomed that there are some unhappy campers here.

Seriously. ... why does my first post here have to be about board Nazis, eh? (and why am I asking myself questions out loud on an EQ message board? .. freaky, just plain freaky)

I have banned less than 4 people in the past 2 years of administrating. Unfortunately, three of them were during the past week. For no reason other than spamming and profanity. In regards to Zerixia, she should know why I banned her. I did not delete her literary masterpieces... Golly gosh gee no. I immortalized them in the void. Joy!

None of those people were members of Hoss as far as I know.... I'll admit... I don't pay close attention to guildtags and politics. If someone was excessively vulgar and/or spamming, I probably banned their screenname. It's nothing personal, I just try to stop druzzil ro from becomming a cespool of flame. Trying to keep the peace. Why? Hmm.... It's not that it was my dream to become a janitor of a message board.... where did it all go wrong?

I volunteered some cash flow when the old EZ Op called it quits. As far as rumors go that I have low self esteem and like to have control of the boards because it gives me some feeling of power. Well, I'm not psycho like that. (unlike what my therepist and ex husband, and parole officer might tell you)

I fought to get the moderating done fairly and unbiasedly. I just wanted to help make a place for people of different guilds to chat about everquest (while they aren't playing everquest). Most likely, I will be not moderating much longer, and the boards will be left under Flatin's care. I don't care to make or to take the game serious or personal. I never did care to participate in fake politics... and being a board nazi isn't my schtick.

We now return you to your regularily scheduled board nazi stoning, live and in progress.

Aufwierdersehen und guten tag!
    Locker of other people's threads.

Good lord... I'm a virgin.

YES!

Alihja

(Edit: Well as you can see.. I'm not a virgin anymore. No dinner date first? No promises of love? What kind of place is this? )

Well, take care Hoss people, and congrats on the sleeper. It must have been cool to see. I wish I was in skyshrine at the time or something, instead of in Dreadlands trying to direct some enchanter to the "burned woods" entrance for a ress. Heh.
    Last edited by Alihja; 01-26-2002 at 11:13 AM.
    Locker of other people's threads.

Yeah right, if you were as good as you said you was, you wont let stupid threads on that board like Auedaar's FFA thread, or VE whines, instead of them going to there proper places like theres and Vindi's boards, cause everyone of those threads were directed at guilds, not the community, anyone i'm done with the pathetic excuse that is Druzzilro.net. I'll leave you with this though, Kokuten if your reading this, that comment about Nalr was wrong, Hes a hell of alot nicer than you are, and aint afraid to stand up for what he believes in, See ya later Druzzilro.net mods, aka elite Board Nazis, and anti-Vindi.

Wow Anti-Vindi eh? I'll have to go check that out! sounds sweet!
    Veteran Hunterr Dethdealer
    Assassin of Halas

Baroness Valterra Dethdealer
    Warlord of Innoruuk

Yes, but..

He's being a knob about it, almost as bad as _you_ were, and I'm doing some judicial stepping.

I personally prefer to step via reply and counter-argument, or counterflame if nessecary.. deleting posts and locking threads, quite frankly, depresses me.

Zerixia, you flaunted your violation of the basic rules on the d-ro net, you more-or-less BEGGED on bended knee to get banned, and then you have the indecency to kvetch about it..

I think I'm gonna go spend some time with my 4 year old cousin this weekend.. _he_ at least understands that when you throw your own feces, things start to smell.
    --
    Supermod!
    Dwarf, Cleric, Officer, Board Nazi
    Torvus`Vir, Druzzil Ro

Umm I'm a female Kokuten not a he. Being a bitch doesnt make me a teenager or a kid. I proved my point, that point is Druzzilro.net mods cant take anyone talking about them And the your that scared someone will/has proved you wrong, at least i'm brave enough to stand up to a jerk like you.
    Last edited by Zerixia; 01-26-2002 at 08:58 PM.

I was talking about _nalr_, zerixia.

as for you, yes, you're a bitch, that's fine, but you violated the rules on the board, flaunted it, and got stepped.

welcome to the wonderful world of consequences.

and the only thing I'm scared of, thank you, is my day-to-day EQ experience becoming more of a fight against _any_ of the uberguilds for mobs or exp. I could give a hoot less about the academic/flame debates over FFA or IGB, I have my positions on them and I'm not afraid to state them.
    --
    Supermod!
    Torvus`Vir, Druzzil Ro

The Fat
    w0rd y0
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

It's a matter of perspective. It's dependant upon which side you are on, when the flame thread starts. You can be either mad at the moderator for locking the thread, or you can be mad at them for not locking it sooner. It depends on who is getting slammed, and who is having the most fun slamming. (Bah- laugh it up.)

The moderators can't make people stop posting idiocy on the boards. They do the best that they can amidst the board trolls, but they cannot completely stop it. It would be less futile to try and teach a kewl dewd how to use things like ettiquette, proper sentence construction, grammar, or punctuation. ... and speaking of Zerixia, I didn't have a problem with her, except for the incessant profanity and the personal attacks. Being immature never was against the rules of the boards. I don't know much about this person, other than "she" appears to be extremely sensitive to being called a male child.

Feel free to post on the boards. ... Or don't. It's up to you, really.

Alihja Zanzibar

I just got home from a stag and none of this makes sense :/

God I love strippers

FUCK YOU @#$$$%&* POST DELAY

It dont tick me off that bad, just kinda of sad that every male at first considered me a male , women play this game too you know, not just a guys game anymore :P . And personal attacks ummm i did and i get banned, however members of VE and ML personal attack and anon on those boards get banned and they didnt, hell you banned Rinna and teute, and she didnt do nothing wrong, even if you did bring teute back it proves your hatred.
    Last edited by Zerixia; 01-27-2002 at 01:20 AM.

hey hey look im a Knob

If being a knob is stateing my point of veiw fine im a knob..i gotta be the biggest fattest sloppyest knob walking..Kukoten ...who are you?
    the past 2 days ive been called a Asshole..knob countless other things.While not diercting my views at any one group of ppl and/or person.I have been besmerched,belittled,and bereft.All for my point of view.I could be a true knob and dierct my anger and point of view on one person...let me try..Kokuten you are a very sorry little man and i hear you have no peepee. your breath smells like cacadoody and you have the wit of a wet sack of hair. Hey this is fun. should i diect more of my knobatude? or should i learn how to spell diect?

Nalr Xufade...Knob at large

Quote:

You make me sick im gonna hurl and im done wit you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ya bitch ya complain .sweet lord above ya whine well ..so long all i see is idiots tryin to be cool ..cool ppl defending there actions and lamers trying to get there 15 mins of fame..oh grow up Dro went FFA...Deal with it.....Ohhh this guild or person trained me...oh sweet lord cry me a river... why not make yer guild that much better so no one messes with it...OH wait i know that would take effort..ya all give me a massive case of the dumps ..so long bye bye fare thee not that very well..

Nalr " has just left the building "Xufade

End Quote.

that = knobitude
    --
    Supermod!
    Torvus`Vir, Druzzil Ro

no thats called, i cant think of anything original to say, so'll resort to quotes

You have become better at Smacktalk (14)!

I figured it'd be best to demonstrate why Nalr was banned from d-ro board, and why he's on my knob list. and I must disagree, again, with nalr.. I'm not a knob. I'm a bitter, hateful, disrespectful asshole, but I'm not a knob.
    --
    Supermod!
    Torvus`Vir, Druzzil Ro