Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: HOSS and ST

Kryai1

CONGRATS

Congrats HOSS, you guys fully deserve a grats for waking the sleeper. Mind not the gay fucks from dro boards, they are quite meaningless. Maybe Rohaise will get more zergs to join her guild~
    Was quite a feat and took effort to kill that warder, thats what EQ is about.

Grats on the kill guys, oh and thanks in advance for getting me a phatty ring! =D

Congrats Guys. Nice kill.

Actually, I have given mad props to several of the Hoss people I know, but still think what Vindi did was lame as hell...

So don't try to lump them in with you.

Grats Hoss!

Not a heck of a lot for a cleric to lose anyway..;-)

Gryfalia

Grats guys on awsome kill. =) Like others have said, would have been great to have been there to watch it.

To those who are mad... hey if you dont wanna go anymore I'm sure I can find plenty of people who would still like to go to sleepers in your place =P. In the words of the Sylvester Stalone in AntZ " Quit yer Bitchin"!!

And that's all I have to say about that.

Mitsy

Personally, I've got mixed feelings about the waking of the Sleeper. First I'd like to say Grats for the kill, a true accomplisment. However, the true feat was simply killing the 4th Warder, it had aboslutely nothing to do with waking the Sleeper which in my opinion is a purely selfish act, which removes 4 dragon type mobs from the game which others would have enjoyed having the opportunity to kill. I've never had any interst in ST so it really doesn't affect me, however, I think this script was one of the most foolish that VI ever came up with, simply because guilds will want to trigger the script to say they did it. In my opinion, VI would have been alot smarter if they had made the script where it reset after a month or so, giving others a chance to meet the same challenge.

Once again grats on the kill but at the same time /boo for waking the Sleeper, cuz you could have killed the 4th and left one of the others up and still had the "Server First" bragging rights.

L-O-L-A Lola
    Actually, I think the Sleeper script is brilliant. They couldn't realistically reduce primal drop rates and have the EQ community not give them hell for it.

Instead, they use guilds' hyper-competativeness as their tool to reduce the primal flow. Very very smart of them.

Well the main reason Herakles is because we wanted the challenge... it was the biggest adrenaline rush Ive ever had in EQ =) When the Sleeper awoke it was like Oh Shit ya!

On a side note if we had not released her, someoone else would have very soon.

Regardless it was fun and it was in no way about loot =)
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    last night was sooo much fun
    i could not sleep for like 3h's after =o
    i got some nice pics of em also

Doomit~ Gimme the pal shield and i'll give you a critical grats~(maybe even crippling grats) But if you don't you just get a grats equal to a paladin swing~

Zappo was trying to cyber me for those entire 3 hours...
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

This coming from the guy who was trying to slip me his virtual tongue over ICQ :/

Server firsts are overratted, Grats on server last!

fu Eomer

Great job Hoss!

Gratz!!!
    Chancelor Justice

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    Zappo was trying to cyber me for those entire 3 hours...
    WRONG I WAS! I NEVER TRYED KK THX

How's it to feel comradery with the equine gimp guild, Hoss? Grats on a server first, 5 months too late and done out of spite =)
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

L-O-L-A Lola
    The equine gimp guild? Is there a new guild? ?

While I've made it clear I think that releasing the sleeper was a bad idea, it is also clear to me that it wasn't done out of spite. Perhaps some of the childish comments made after the fact have created a level of "so nya" satisfaction, but that was far from the purpose of the whole endeavor.

(Edit2: If server firsts don't mean jack, then this seems (even more) silly: "Wow, what an incredible evening. For the first time ever on Druzzil Ro, ALL THREE Velious leaders have been slain by the same crew in a single night. ")
    Last edited by Lola; 01-22-2002 at 10:28 AM.

I think he meant too late as in, too late for it to be a first in EQ, or to mean much. I think anyway!

It's too bad you feel that way Rezz, I will still cyber tho.

Guess I should congratulate you al on it too.

It is a setback for our guild. Not alot of us have primals, SODs and stuff. Not end of the life tho, primals still drop, would take a bit longer, but I have patience. Pity I wont get a gnome mask tho

Grats Hoss, it's a very big accomplishment I think after hearing how hard Ventani is.

Your an idiot rezz just from that post. I don't really know who you are in EQ nor, Do I care.

We killed Ventani or whatever the hell her name was for one Reason, A Challenge. It was a challenge to kill the warder and hella fun. When the sleeper was released all I could think of was Hell ya that was the funniest moment in EQ history for me.
    I am retired now, and have been for about a week. I could care less who it affects other than hoss. I came back to kill him for 1 reason, To say I did it.

If you think it is just to smite Mythic Legion or Letzlootrot er Lmalla then you are sadly mistaken because I don't think many of us care or have this pounding urge to just screw over other guilds.
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.