Thread: The Force Unleashed

The Force Unleashed

Will for sure be getting this next month...

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

For the PS3 of course

I cant wait for this game. Im going to suffer the lesser graphics and get it on the Wii. Force choke motion sensor FTW!
    Zobb
    Crabbe

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that!

Hoss/WoW
    /cream

It won't be made for the PC?!?

Ain

Man, times like this I wish I had an Xbox. Probably run better than my comp haha.

Hoss's Resident Historian Gheltire's Avatar
    i will turn my kids and nieces/nephews to the Dark Side on the Wii.

my nephew is ten. he kicks ass at wii bowling so I must not understimate the force in that young one.

but soon. soon, all my Jedi kin shall be turned or be grounded

http://www.giantbomb.com/star-wars-t...montage/17-32/

neat little game play montage there.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Looking forward to this one, been a little while since a good star wars game came out.

I just spend about a half an hour playing the PS3 demo version.

First off, the gameplay is incredible. It reminds me of a much more polished, though sometimes slower, version of Jedi Power Battles (still one of the best Star Wars games out there). The camera moves smoothly, the lock-on system hasn't caused any issues, and christ are the force powers awesome.

However, the demo isn't very long. The worst thing about this demo is that the graphics glitch out ALL THE TIME. If you've ever played WoW on a sub-par computer and see complete textures disappear and large lines get in the way of everything, that is exactly what is going on here. It is almost unplayable in parts simply because of these things... you either can't see the walls or the enemies or see enough of the surronding evironment enough to be able to decipher what is goin on.

Remember, this is just MY experience from the demo. One would hope that the final version is much more polished graphically. Aside from that, the gameplay rox.