Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi

Ok, then, let's start talking on the regular board again.

Bara

Can we ban Grazel from this forum, this moron dosn't even kill SoL ubers and yet flames on and on here. Personally I think Blambil or one of the other VE can represent this forum better for the guild.

Reguarding last Ntov, we had no intention of going to Ntov, Doz and Lend were our plan. While I do like Rezz's proposal, I just dont think with the current state of things it will fly well.

I say if ML wants to do all the Ntov's we should let them, they do have more members to equip anyways, and pleanty of other spawns for us to kill.

Swamp of No Hope (summer cottage in Burnt Woods)
    Look..

This forum just got started. So far we have 8 posts and 73 responses which have been read collectively 764 times. Some folks would pose the question: what's the point.

So this board is for resolving disputes? Where is the resolution? I may be new here, but I've got to imagine there is an opportunity to do more than just respond to accusations with "LIES" and "STFU".

Just using an example, but:

Statements made to date:

Grazel stated a fact, he saw a member of Vindi running through the 4-way with an NToV mob on him.

Ciner stated in response that this member did not train.

-----------------------------------------------------

So is Ciner's proposed resolution to 1) deny the incident and 2) propose that the person voicing the concern be removed from being able to voice concerns?

If that is how this board is to operate, what's the point? Why not just involve GM's in disputes since this is pretty much non-resolution.

Along those lines, we also have some nToV swapping allegations involving ML… Whatever.

We could try to get to the bottom of who is responsible.. I don't know if that would really accomplish anything though. I think this kind of thing could happen unintentionally, I would hope that nobody here would do this intentionally, and even if that were the case, I doubt you'd hear anyone admit to it because it would surely be a just basis for everyone else bringing down the wrath of God on that person and their guild.

Would anyone care to offer a SOLUTION?

How hard would that be to do? Just tell make a useful, informative post on what to do if your guild pops in on ToV only to find there is a mob at the zone-in that's KoS to all, and which CoV mobs will assist in a nasty way….

I'll tell you the answer: not hard at all, right? All you have to do is use someone with DA (preferably someone with a good connection, who is bound at the zone in so they can quickly have their corpse summoned back, and who isn't going to mind losing about 4% of the blue bubble they're going to lose by dying and being rezzed). This person will zone in and train the mob as far as they can towards NtoV.. They probably won't have any trouble at least making the zone-in safe… Repeat until the mob is positioned as desired (back in NtoV).

Of course I play a monk, so what do I know about DA… My understanding is if you cast it then zone you still have it… I guess it could be a little more difficult if that's not the case, but isn't that something more helpful to discuss than who can bite who and calling such-and-so a liar?