Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Octavus the bear master

Dr. Octavus the bear master

Thanks guys you make dreams come true. Peotr you cant hide much longer......

A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

congrats
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

WTB invite to this za ! i'll pay hell i stay up hah
    CB Retired Eq Speedbump
    CLUCK

Hoss/WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonbanshee View Post
    WTB invite to this za ! i'll pay hell i stay up hah
    me too!

haha, you guys are racking up the bears aren't you.

My guild finally got together last night for a real attempt aaaaaaand-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vinnabear.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	5944  
    Why do all current MMOs suck?

Gratz Oct!

We're almost done with the group farm.

We'll see what we can do after that.

PS: They're coming for you, Peotr.

Grats Oct!

Blog Entries
    Grats Dr. Oct!!!

Blog Entries
    OMG, Ang and Puet, get your asses on for a bear run! You can't run anymore from 2 healing ZA Ang!

Grats Oct!

Gonna have to hurry with the bears 3.0 is being patched slowly!

if the tanks die, it's the healers fault
    if the healers die, it's the tanks fault
    if anyone else dies, it's there own damn fault !!!

Ack, it's gonna eat you Octy!

Blog Entries
    As Doma said, we're almost done with the core group. We've still got a couple people we'd like to get bears for, if they want, since they have been a tremendous help ever since we started pursuing the bears.

For everyone else:
    http://files.filefront.com/Saving+Zu.../fileinfo.html

I'm sure there are other videos out there, but that's a decent one where the people running the bear aren't running crazy gear like dual warglaive rogues or something along those lines. The pace is fairly close to our bear run too.

Hell, I'll even record our next one and post it, so you can see what we do...

Grant that would be very helpful for those that we start pulling in. You da man.
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Some things to consider-

1st of all, Congratulations oct, my brotha from another motha!

2ndly. We are down to the last 2 mounts for people that have stayed up every night to be available and be there 80+% of the times mounts farmed, Peotr and Rennys from the normal group are all that are left. This being said, 3.0 patch is coming around the corner, wich gives us only 3-5 weeks left of bear runs to go. After Peotr/Rennys get there mount there are a few other people that we are planing to get a mount for that have been helpfull and benifical to our runs. These are people that have helped the core group get there mounts and have been part of the entire learning experiance, even passed on the mount several times knowing that they will get rewarded in time, People such as Sri, Redeemus, Angilie, Puet, ect ect.

After we get these things farmed for the people that have been with us and been able to output the proper skill level/attention span. We will start brining in other people to get both gear/a mount.

Something really important to realize is that these runs demand that you are able to output a certain amount of Threat [if your tanking] Healing [If your healing, obviously] or most importantly Dps. Most of our members are really high in all these fields and can focus for a good 45 mins at a time. These are some key elements to getting these bears farmed, If you know that you cant output x amount of damage, or cant heal a certain amount, or cant hold a mob with the dps going all out, this 4 timer run is NOT for you. I normaly dont like to be an ass hole about it, but if you cannot perform we cannot just run you through this easily, you need to put out your 100% as well.

Grant, ive been thinking about frapsing a run as well... If you would be so kind to do it for the next run it would be very apreciated. id also like to post some sort of healing output/damage output as well.

Again im not trying to say were getting you a mount, im also not saying its not going to happen, just know that the group as a whole will decide who we bring along, and if they are at the gear/skill level to be inside the bear crew zul aman. May even veiw WWS reports to properly evaluate how you perform. Another thing... if you have not EVER steped foot in ZA, id advise that you get some experiane with each boss before suggesting your name. Again, this post is not made to belittle anyone or make someone feel bad, its the cold hard truth that Bear timer ZA is serious bznes!

-Ryiokon

Blog Entries
    Sadly, Math is no longer playing... otherwise I'd love to get one for him. He deserves mad props for being crazy enough to help two heal ZA with me the first time.

IM your gnome ! lol
    CB Retired Eq Speedbump
    CLUCK