Thread: Why can't this be wireless?

Tommy Chong's new sidekick

Why can't this be wireless?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=72631

So many buttons! Looks like you can strafe and stuff just with the mouse. Hell you could probably do everything with this damn thing.

For once, I'm actually tempted to buy an accessory.

This looks like it might be an incredible mouse.

I just bought http://reviews.cnet.com/mice/razer-d...-33069450.html from woot.com

It only has 7 buttons
    ________
    Love Lyrics Forum
    Last edited by Jebra; 04-24-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebra View Post
    I just bought http://reviews.cnet.com/mice/razer-d...-33069450.html from woot.com

It only has 7 buttons
    I use a Razor Copperhead. Best mouse I've ever owned. Hard for me to use mice that have a normal shape now though.
    Why do all current MMOs suck?

Looks like an impressive mouse. I wonder how battery life would be with such an advanced mouse, assuming they made a cordless?!?

Has anyone picked one up yet?

Ain

Blog Entries
    Hehe, I use the same mouse Jebra. One thing I've noticed regarding wireless is that the 2.4 GHz mice are better than Bluetooth HID when your PC is under heavy load. I use a Logitech Dinovo Edge at work and it has some issues when my computer is under load (compiling something on Linux under VMWare, running Outlook, Word w/ 3-4 docs open, Tera Term, TFTP server, couple instances of vim, Acrobat w/ 2-3 docs open, Firefox). Tenatively, I think it's the PC not having enough spare CPU cycles to process the incoming data from the Bluetooth stack in a timely fashion. Probably different priority levels on processing between the Bluetooth stack and the USB HID stack.

I had a Copperhead for the better part of 2 years, but then switched to a Logitech G9 a little over a year and a half ago, LOVE IT. The changeable grip feature alone is enough for me, but it has everything from an insane macro customization software to a weight customization module. Best mouse I've ever owned. Oh, and btw, my keyboard is a Razer Lycosa (love it too) and my pad is a Ratpadz (check them out).

Hoss/WoW
    my mouse has 1 button... but it's dying cuz i click too much... any suggestions?

Hoss/WoW
    /rape doma in vegas

Woot.com rocks. Too bad i missed that mouse.

~kiry... "Kiting Karana while 200 people rez" "Negative Attitude" "Demoralizing" "Uninvolved" "Stealing your Lunch Money!"