Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunions

Bunions

That news post was soo exciting my eyelids made snapping noises. Are you all as excited about killing those mobs as the news post makes it out to be? I feel like you just told me about your bunions?

Why would you even bother with Zlandicar? Next thing you know you'll be back killing Trakanon, because he might be alive? In only a week and if you are quick enough you might get another chance at the statue of rallos Zek. That is if no one beats you there.

Well, at least you can clear PoG nonstop and work on those Tunare attempts! So cheer up!

L-O-L-A Lola
    Haha I think someone twisted Vegar's arm into updating the news, when what he really wanted to do was sleep. It sure does show, doesn't it?

Re: Bunions

Originally posted by Hackensack
    That news post was soo exciting my eyelids made snapping noises. Are you all as excited about killing those mobs as the news post makes it out to be? I feel like you just told me about your bunions?
    I see you get the point. Relaying sarcasm through the written word is an art.

No, we are not excited to be killing this shit. It is boring as hell. The content level for high-end players is completely camped to shit (Hail, 97 ML people CAMPING for Vulak's spawn) or dead already.

THANKS VERANT!

L-O-L-A Lola
    Siren, tell me about your bunions?

Hehe i was indeed kinda tired when i wrote that news post =P

No one forced me to write it tho, just thought it would be nice to have an update

Next time i will just put up a picture of a dead mob to show how excited we are with the game!

The Pony
    fu

L-O-L-A Lola
    No one forced me to write it tho, just thought it would be nice to have an update
    Enough talk! Back to work on the web page! *Cracks whip*

The Fat
    our webpage is not enthusiastic, so all meaning of killing these mobs is void
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

Druid of the Doomshade
    Kelethin for tax purposes, but I have a nice condo on the shore of Wayunder Lake

Re: Re: Bunions

Originally posted by Sirensa
    (Hail, 97 ML people CAMPING for Vulak's spawn)
    Don't dis Rohaise's Crusade! It's not about phat lewt for officer twinks nor is it revenge for screwing their ebay sales; its about MORALITY and the GOOD OF THE SERVER and the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE and GRANDMA and APPLE PIE!

Dr. Semele Mooncaller
    L'Mythicologist

I don't like apple pie
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Chocolate cake>apple pie

Originally posted by Semele

Don't dis Rohaise's Crusade! It's not about phat lewt for officer twinks nor is it revenge for screwing their ebay sales; its about MORALITY and the GOOD OF THE SERVER and the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE and GRANDMA and APPLE PIE!
    I agree completely!!

I am so proud that our server's first Jaelin's Katana ROTTED and our server's second is on an ML officers THIRD twink.

I think I'd like to smoke a little of whatever ML officers hand out to inspire the borg. Must be nice to live in oblivion.

Wow such nice polite posts! To the original poster: eat a dick fucker! Bye bye!
    Last edited by Tarissa; 01-31-2002 at 03:34 PM.

Whatever

Hey, I don't normally flame, but I think its a FUCKED up world where you, who can clear ToV in a little over 5 hours, and lose out to a guild who takes 17+ hours to do the same thing, then .. get this, has over 60 people show up before 1 PST on a WEEKDAY. People. Do you have jobs? Do you pay taxes? Or do you just wait around ALL day on EQ to get Vulak, and then, god you people are really mental, the UBER LOOT is handed out to another officer's twink. Jesus Christ. The only thing that really has been proven to me by this display of FFA is:

1) Many of you are willing to put your EQ game over your RL. Or you have no RL, and this really is your life.
    2) That not having a job and skipping school and camping EQ all day is more important .
    3) That superior numbers don't mean you do something better. It just means you can have people sitting around to claim spawns that you have never gotten any better at fighting.
    4) That I want some of whatever Mythic Legion's officers are getting to keep people in their guild. I can't immagine how many "loot isn't what I play for" posts are on their board.

Its a sad, sad day when people are applading the above things. Congrats you winners!

Nesuril

Someone explain to me why the 982374234 members of ML put up with that. Seriously.

Bram

I'll ask

I'll ask tonight. Between the coughing and hacking up a lung ;>

It is likely that they truly have been borged.

Bram

L-O-L-A Lola
    I can't even imagine what my reaction would be if Andy or Siren asked me to skip work and spend 12? 16? 24? etc hours in NToV to get items for their twinks...

Oh, yes I can: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Blog Entries
    So sry, Klerik gets next Vulak robe thx.

Siame gets next Tolans (well... all our rangers have those anyway).
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I thought Siame was a monk!

OMG, ML flames? Where do I sign!?!?!?