Thread: Breaking Bad

Old School

Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is easily the best TV show (on a non-premium channel) I've seen in the past several years. I highly recommend setting your DVRs to grab it if AMC re-broadcasts this season's episodes again.

The runner-up might be another AMC show, Mad Men.

Hmm...let's see, what else in the past 10 years has been significantly better than average? The HBO stuff is cheating, sort of (Rome, The Wire, Flight of the Conchords lead the pack, in my opinion). The Office (American rip-off of the BBC show) is pretty good for a laugh. Weeds was good during the first 2 seasons. The other HBO/Showtime stuff (Big Love, True Blood, The Tudors, Six Feet Under, Deadwood, etc.) is definitely worth watching. And I've been watching Lost (with wavering support for the series over the years) since the beginning. Anyway, sorry for rambling...my opening statement ("...the best TV show...") got me thinking.

Blog Entries
    Oh I'm loving it. Bryan Cranston really should have at least been nominated for the emmys for his performance. Not seen such an intelligent show in a long time

Is that the one with the highschool chemistry teacher that finds out he has cancer so starting making meth so his family will have money when he dies?
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Blog Entries
    Yes

Love Breaking Bad! It's filmed right here in New Mexico! I live right next to Los Lunas. I'm in Belen, where they also film. My brother is a cater that works for them. So cool!

Hoss/WoW
    I still need to obtain season 2 : /

And when is season 3 of MadMen starting?

I think it's starting in Aug. or Sept.