Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Appology

Lightbulb Appology

Hey everyone in Hoss, I just wanted to stop by and say a few things about recent events. Whoever this "Jimmy" person is, I sure dont know him. I read his posts carefully and noted his writing style. I have yet to see a style like this on SoS's message boards so I am unsure the origin of this person. Also - Please take this insults with a grain of salt, becuase someone who does not have the balls to put thier in character name on thier posts isnt even worth the time it takes to read the message.

In any case, I may as well let you all know that I wasn't thrilled about the sleeper, less so when I heard that primals would be dropped less. Still though, Primals do drop, which means that we in SoS have to work harder to get em, Not a problem in my eyes. Congrats on awakening the sleeper, lets hope some day they finish the script having to do with him so that he can be slain, or put back to sleep, or whatever they have in mind for him.

Take it easy everyone, Remember that not everyone should be branded an asshole because of what guild they are in, its the personal actions of the individual that brand them an asshole.

Ziggi Meister
    SoS
    59 mage D-ro.

Thumbs up

Absolutely Ziggi.
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

What Jimmy isnt real. Damnit and I was really starting to like what he had to say

Mitsy

In truth.. Primal is now EASIER to get since you can do it with 1 or 2 groups, instead of the 24-30 required to kill a warder.
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

I agree, I have never been one to make sweeping statements about a guild, I know a few people in SOS that I regard as good friends. I do however have problems with people that tend to abuse power , I know we have all experienced scenarios as such, some more so then others.

which means that we in SoS have to work harder to get em
    Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Like Elidroth said. Before releasing the Sleeper, you needed about 18 for killing first warder, about 20 for second, perhaps 24 for third. And there was a long rotation on the Warders, so you couldn't just pop in and kill 'em. Now the Warders are gone, but the droprate on the Golems have increased alot, so from each clearing you usually get 1-3 Primals. This makes ST not so appealing to the higher guilds, so golems are up alot, which leaves place for smaller guilds wanting to kill the golems, which can be done by just 1 group. Oh, and another nice thing is that nothing in T see's invis now, so you can basically move to each golem and kill it without wiping out too much stuff =). The guild that really lost on releasing the sleeper I'd say is ML (hence they being the guild that's the most upset about it) since they could go in, horde huge amounts of primals, and they needed it since they are a big guild.

I short, I'd say releasing he sleeper is nothing negative for a medium guild like SoS, rather the opposite.

/Aedail

The guild that really lost on releasing the sleeper I'd say is ML (hence they being the guild that's the most upset about it) since they could go in, horde huge amounts of primals, and they needed it since they are a big guild.
    Facts are such a nice thing to get before you make a comment like this, don't you think?

Back to topic, classy post Ziggi, speaks volumes more about SoS than whoever Jimmy is/was.

I still want my banana back from Jimmy...

OK...so it's established Jimmy has some issues. I'm inclined to believe it's cuz his mammy named him after a condom. I dunno who the hell this guy is or what his motivations were when he posted these two threads but he f00ked up when he mentioned Scourge of Shadow. An apology would be in order but since Jimbo doesn't speak for Scourge of Shadow, none is needed.

If you WERE offended, read Ziggi's post, drink a nice glass of chablis while listening to Enya fer an hour and maybe j00 feel m0 better. If that don't work I know this hooker that gives great....

err

nevermind
    Kumbkek Knownek<br>
    Warlord<br>Scourge of Shadow<br>
    Druzzil Ro

wut? gives great wut? don't leave me hanging!~

-S McB

The Fat
    advice
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

Rhedd told me Dharrk gives good advice...
    Aparatus the Lazy
    Aparatus Diamond

Exclamation ZIGGI YOU FUCKIN FAG

Your the one who started talking shit in guild chat, um now you don't wanna put up. Remeber I recall you saying that HOSS would have a hard time Kill Stealing us because we have mass DPS. HAHA now you remeber right bitch, um but seems like your kissing some major ass now. SO ziggi go fuck off. HOSS I HATE YOU AND SO DOES ALL SOS TRUST ME THEY TALK MAJOR SHIT ON YOU ALL.

VOTE JIMMAH

I WANT IN FUCKERS

tool.
    -S McB

Their mad DPS owns us :/

I read that correctly right?...

So...Anonymous Jimmy is yelling at someone else for not having the balls to stand up and admit to talkin shit...

/boggle
    I'm the wind, baby- Tom Servo

No boggling allowed!

This is a "No Boggle" thread. Please transfer that boggle to another appropriate thread. Thank you that is all.

-Fiz

p.s. Jimmy reminds me of the sanitation service. Makes a lot of noise, is full of trash and generally stinks. Keep up the great work Jimmy!

p.p.s. Mad DPS? ROFLMFAO

Cool jimbo!

Jimmy my hero, i lubs you. anyone who can post anonymously and flame more than one guilds at once and live without regret and without shame is just the man for me! flame me! plz!

What makes me really hawt is talk about mad dps. plz, i need more ramblings of mad dps!

/drool

Aneeluv

P.S. Sakekak is tari's puddin man
    Anee you ok, you ok, you ok anee?

why for no boggle, Fiz?
    I'm the wind, baby- Tom Servo