Thread: Remember the Cowboy's huge ass TV screen?

Tommy Chong's new sidekick

Remember the Cowboy's huge ass TV screen?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

A punt from a Titan's kicker hit the huge fucking thing. Naturally, arrogant douchebag Jerry Jones says no changes will be made to the monstrosity. Probably cause everything has to be bigger in fucking Texas.

Jones: ""You don't need to move it. You gotta be trying to do it. The rule is very clear. You just kick it over."

Are you kidding me?

I hate the Cowboys. And Jerry Jones.

I think it is awesome and it was pretty evident he was trying to hit the screen to get his name on TV and for dumb asses like yourself to find something to hate on the Cowboys about.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Tommy Chong's new sidekick
    Wow. Now I'm a dumb ass? Fantastic.

For believing that any punter in a game that was going for field position(all punts are going for field position) would hit that screen (which is 10 feet above league minimum by the way), yes your blind hate for all things Cowboys makes you a dumb ass.

Yea, I think its pretty evident that this was no mistake and was just a PR stunt.

Yeah, hang time on a kick is totally worthless. Stupid kicker guy.
    Rock Superstar
    Third Person View

When you punt a football, you don't punt down the center of the field, hang time or not, you are going for angles. The fact the guy punted down the middle of the field and kicked it almost straight up and if the box hadn't been there it would have been all of a 30 yard punt means he was doing it on purpose. If there is a problem with the sceen the league will make changes to what they mandate. The fact remains it is even higher than what they mandate as minimum and the Cowboys are in no way cheating the system.