Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: stargate universe

cool twist with the solar power thing. I liked that. however the cliche gamer kid getting sloppy death seconds from the jocky soldier boy was a bit much. I liked the did rush know angle, though i don't think he did.

Overall the characters still need more time to settle still in.

Blog Entries
    It was pretty obvious after they made the decision to send off the shuttle with the lottery winners that the ship was going to miraculously save itself, hehe.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

oh yeah. there was never any sense of jeopardy as a viewer. just a hope that they wouldn't cheeze out too terribly in their salvation scenario. which i think they accomplished.

Blog Entries
    so are you gonna like talk about every episode of SG U in this thread? -_-

only until i lose interest.

Hoss / EQ
    I am actually starting to enjoy it. mainly because they are starting to turn the ship destiny into a character in itself which I like. I do not think rush knew as his character is based in fact of always being right in which case i would think he would of said from the begining that destiny would save itself while no one listened to him. I have to say ely (fat gamer kid) is by far my favorite character. However i am not liking how they are trying to trivialize everything he goes on to accomplish for those pissants. And well sgt. dumbass marine i still hate.
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

Show has some promise. I hoping though for more depth then what has so far been shown.
    Elkwood Level 70 Druid

Going down the drain to be honest. Doubt it'll be renewed for another season unless it picks up. Honestly, the plots are so blatantly obvious that after 5 minutes you know exactly how each episode is gonna end. Doesn't make for very entertaining TV.

Blog Entries
    I sort of agree.

I think the whole aspect of them having next to no control of the ship has played itself out now. Which, obviously, will prove to be a problem in the eventual storyline as they will run out of food at some point; and the ship only cares about it's own survival - not it's passengers.

I did like the introduction of the communication devices being interrupted when the entered/exited their light-speed travel.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I'm still hoping it will turn the corner but it feels like a pointless story arc. Getting back to Earth does not interest me in the slightest.

last episode was pretty good. but im a sucker for temporal looping.

Starting to get good with the end of Justice. They need a confrontation with another species already.

Yea i liked the justice one. U know though that we not seen the last of mister "I am too smart for my own good"
    Elkwood Level 70 Druid

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Khael View Post
    Starting to get good with the end of Justice. They need a confrontation with another species already.

It's coming

well yeah, he's clearly going to figure out how to get into that spaceship they found and hopefully get something interesting going.

I was kind of surprised that the leader guy actually did that to poor man's baltar.