Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stay Strong HoSS

DONT MAKE MY RANGER HUFFY DAMN YOU

Funny thing is, neither do we. We just don't mind sharing the fun with more than 8 people on 6 boxes.

Christ some of you people have a superiority complex, get over it already, lol.

Starting immediately I am going to start 7-boxing.

1) Loralana for raids.
    2) My ranger for mad dps at raids (split soon!)
    3) EC mule so I can make major plat off plooted items at raids!
    4) Dummy account to level a character to 60 then Ebay.
    5) Druid to plvl that dummy Ebay account.
    6) Mule to strip off all equipment off Ebayed account before I hand over username/password.
    7) Cybermule to cybersex lonely losers for 1kpp/minute!

All that and still just 35% of what Arcius does. How the fak does he have time to NAG?!?! And yes, I busted out a calculator for that 35% figure. :/

P.S. items 3-7 subject to be inactive depending on if I have to pay my crack dealer or not.

The Fat
    Hello compliment thread turned into thread of ingorance by those who do not in turn receive the same types of compliments!

Heh. Seems there a little role reversal lately on D Ro. Hoss has been having 50-60 people on raids, and ML has been at 30-50, with the rare breaking of 60 now.

Kind of amusing.
    Yep, Here's a post from Quintall, officer of ML. In my question to him why ML doesn't have a public board he says because they bring out the worst in people. Then talks about how ML is against its members flaming or guildbashing. Good thing he takes his own advice. Yes, this is a flame, as its intent was not positive.

Nawww... there are NEVER 50+ HOSS at raids... its more like 10-20, and 30-40 evals who get deguilded again before they do the /w GUILD, and take the screenshot, and brag about how few they did soandso ubermob with

btw, just poking fun! so don't get all huffy

*grin*
    Here we go, this good one is from Woodash of L`Malla. I will translate this one. Woodash says, 'I think Hoss is a bunch of fucking liars and to me they are pieces of shit! Oh by the way, um, yeah I am joking.' To me, I could be wrong but it looks like you added the second part after editing the post to save yourself. I love how you flame at any chance you get. Well, good for you, you sir are a winner. Ever notice that no one in your guild flames people except you.

Funny thing is, neither do we. We just don't mind sharing the fun with more than 8 people on 6 boxes.

Christ some of you people have a superiority complex, get over it already, lol.
    Apparently you, too, have a superiority complex, or you would have no reason to post here as both you and I know that posting here is futile and you will just get shot down as you are the minority. Also for the whole we don't mind sharing thing, that is funny. Just because we choose not to have lagged raids and set limits for our guild does not mean we don't mind sharing. Its a guild preference is all. You have one too, just to a bigger degree. Our preference for total number in guild is around 55. Yours is around 125? at least.

Overall, basically the people who flamed us are pretty ignorant as Hoss did not flame you. Technically that would be joejoe11. So you should be flaming him, not us. But that would be logical.
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

Actually Dharrk, I was posting not in flame, but in
    amusement at a nifty anon poster who got exactly what he wanted out of this thread - more flames. It was intended as a chuckle, my apologie if you didn't take it that way.

Kinda like the *chuckle* Zerg thread here for the gnome zerg.

Sense of humor is optional, batteries not included.

I nag with at least 5 boxes all the time.

As for the 103% of our guild thing, bs...it's more like 104%.

Arcius soo funny heeheheeehe!

Wtf, get me some paltar please.

Campfire Girl Jubilee Club Founder Lilcix's Avatar
    san diego soon to be back in texas for a semester
    WTF is a paltar :/

OMG post number two!

this mean im not a virgin anymore?

Campfire Girl Jubilee Club Founder Lilcix's Avatar
    san diego soon to be back in texas for a semester
    45seconds later..

wewt newbie

Everyone is so plvling

Yeah, it's pretty damn annoying now. Can we make people who spam our boards have like negative post numbers? Thanks

Dharrk is awesome.

Why isn't AG mentioned joejoe11 WTF you suck
    Aparatus the Lazy
    Aparatus Diamond

Anyway..That was not intended to be a flame at all. If i wanted a flame I would have gone to ML/Malla's boards and told them this, HEY GUYS GO BE LIKE HOSS U ZERGLING FAGS WITH NO SKILL, but instead i was just complimenting you all with the intention of building your self asteem and keeping the dro server in the hands it should belong to.
    Thanks

flamer?

oh god Dharkk, gimme a break, and lighten up a little

I respect HOSS. You have guildies with multiple level 60's, guildies who WRITE log parsing programs, who are very involved in class messageboards about strats and patches, changes to the game, etc., guildies who take playing to the best of their ability VERY seriously.

I disagree with the way you do some things, but hey, that's the way life is

I'm about as much of a flamer as the pope

So now, like go kill Trakanon with 12 people or something already! Or kill Gorenaire with a group of Manaburn wizzies!

L-O-L-A Lola
    This thread gets a 9.4 on the Stoopid Meter

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    We almost killed trak with 12! The fucker ran at low health (actually he fucking WARPED, or it appeared that way with very fast run speed) and proceeded to summon people one at a time and kill them, untill the people he summoned made him gate, which gave him 25% health. Then we got him back down to about 10% when we died! fucker!

The Fat
    Woodash, its not the fact that I'm not lightened up enough or whatever. The way you presented yourself was very negative and childish. Whether you meant it to be or not. If you meant to show us respect you obviously did it wrong as it hit a bad tone with many members. If you don't want people to be pissed with you, don't post stupid stuff like that.

new name

Dharrk needs his name changed from The Fat to The Debater.

Eli~
    I taste like chicken.

The Fat
    Not really sure where fat came about either. I'm pure muscle.