Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Avatar

ummmmm

if they can travel in space several hundred thousand AU's (Astronomical Units(the distance between the earth and the sun)) and sustain there life for that long to travel here, I'm pretty sure they have better technology then us. sure we can nuke them sure we can throw all we gut but honestly you think we are anything compared to a species that can travel LIGHTYEARS and great distances in space for long periods of time. sure we can go to the moon. We have scanned half our galaxy for a earth like planet and found 2. one on the other side of the galaxy and the next closest is 8.5x10^6000 AUs away.

they will kick our buts but unless they are hippie planet lovers that live primaly like the Na'vi then we are screwed.
    Teenagers are God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Talk shit, get hit.

just saying
    Teenagers are God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Talk shit, get hit.

5 word summary: Dances With Wolves in space.

I enjoyed it.
    Oldmanska Dwarf Hunter Extraordinaire
    Oldmanksa Armory

I'm a firm believer that the human race will destroy itself and deserves it. Only after doing so will the natural order be restored. We have been given all the tools to truly be the keepers of earth but we continue with our selfish, narrow minded views and only think of our personal desires. Kill all humans. That is all. Please return to your regular programming.
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Blog Entries
    We'll make great pets.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Hoss / EQ
    I prefer being a Master
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Andaas View Post
    We'll make great pets.
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwin View Post
    There will come a day when all the hippy peace loving people will be happy that we spent the last several thousand years practicing killing each other. Because we're getting pretty good at it and whatever aliens come and try to take us out are in for a rough go of it.

Love that bro !! A ranger after my own heart
    Elkwood Level 70 Druid

Come on common cold!

Ain