Thread: Happy new year!

Happy new year!

I have never started a thread worth any significance, and I was in bed thinking, "What can I do to start my new year off with a BANG!?" . I thought, "Why not make a thread on the site of the most Epic guild i know and celebrate the new years with them?"

So, my Epic journey began.

I threw the cat off my lap and ran to the computer. Jut as I turned it on, I realized that my door was open. So, I rushed to close my bedroom door when all of a sudden my computer beeped. I rushed to close the door and stuff a blanket in the crack.

I ran to my computer and set the settings on low.

By now I am completely paranoid i think that my mother is breathing down my back. I begin to panic. So, i turn off the monitor and look around. It's dark and I can see nothing. I begin to see flashes of "1408" pop into my head.

So, I quickly turn on my 23" LCD monitor and sigh a sigh of relief. There are no phantoms in my room. I click on the Mozilla Icon on my Desktop. The sound of my mouse begins to terrify me. As, Mozilla opens up I begin to hear footsteps. So, I panic and turn off my monitor. I look around and the light from my printer turns on. It makes that loud noise as it turns on readying the ink.

I draw in my breath to steady me. I turn it off and reluctantly turn on my monitor. It is 2:54 CST and I begin to wonder if I am crazy. "I must carry on." , I tell myself.

I click on my drop-down menu for my quick-links.

Facebook
    Myspace
    Pandora
    Tankspot
    World of Warcraft.com
    Hoss-Pretending to be an acronym since 1999
    I click on it and go to post a new thread.

My cat meows and I jump and hit my knee on the desk. I begin to panic and scramble. knocking over my bottle of lotion and make even more noise. I begin to type my epic post when I realize, I have never posted a grammatically correct post in my life. I go back and double check everything putting it in word and re-pasting back to my thread starter.

So, I am going to bed but i would like to say, HAPPY NEW YEARS HOSS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS KILL THE LICH KING.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

-Swordteeth
    Teenagers are God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Talk shit, get hit.

one more thing

FIRST!

(on posting a new years thread that is)

oh and dont expect another gramaticly correct post again.
    that took me a total of 16 minutes!

Talk shit, get hit.

DISCLAIMER!

All characters and depiction of events are completely fictional any conection to a real person or string of events is purely coincidental.

Talk shit, get hit.

Hoss/WoW
    lol! Happy New Year!

hahah. Happy New Years to you too. I'm stuck at work right now or else I would be more happier. =P

I begin to panic and scramble. knocking over my bottle of lotion and make even more noise.
    Why do you have lotion by your computer? Dirty little boy. Anyway I'm currently at work and milking my volumptuous hangover. I'm so proud that Sabberteeth has learned to use proper English. There may be hope for you yet young chap.

Happy Hangover Day!
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Happy New Year!

Ain

not quite as epic as i would have hoped but epic none the less

Talk shit, get hit.

Thread needs more panties in it.