Thread: New Kick-Ass trailer

New Kick-Ass trailer

I don't care who you are - this shit is funny....

IGN Video: Kick-Ass Movie Trailer - Hit-Girl Teaser Trailer

eh, looks pretty dumb.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Whoa, did that kid just drop the C Bomb!

I'll be seeing this lol

Ain

THis looks great !!! Though i like the first trailer a bit better
    Elkwood Level 70 Druid

This movie was freaking awesome!
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Yea i loved it too. I think the movie was way better then the comic it was based on in many ways
    Elkwood Level 70 Druid

I never read the comic, all I know is...that is one bad ass 11 year old! I kept saying, ummm why is this movie called Kick Ass, she was the real star. Kid should get an Oscar.

The only problem I had with the whole movie was the scene where she drives the car.

She wasn't tall enough to reach the pedals AND see over the steering wheel. Enough said.

she was cutting legs off and taking bullets, but it wasn't real enough for you when she was driving the car? Seriously?

Blog Entries
    Doma also had some reality issues with Hot Tub Time Machine - I mean, he's gotten into a hot tub before and they don't just get HOT instantly!
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I refused to see Hot Tub Time Machine. Looked really, REALLY dumb.

Lons and Fir: You missed the point. That was the biggest fault of the movie, meaning it had to have been pretty good... Besides, I can get around her doing all that, especially since we're given looks into her training. Hell, I could even see her knowing how to drive... but I can't see her just hopping in the car and cruising down the road, especially since we aren't given a scene or even a remark about her having to adjust the seat or the wheel.

Maybe she was driving with the cruise control on?

She could have reached the pedals. I think that scene was to convey that she was a little adult.

We use to drive the cars around the driveway when i was a kid of around 8 or 9. Yea big drive ways out in the country
    Elkwood Level 70 Druid

Saw this last night. I thought it was well done. One thing I kind of found interesting about the movie is that I didn't really care what happened to the characters. I became so desensitized throughout the film, that anything could have happened to any of the characters and I would have been OK with it. I think with WANTED I was more attached to the characters.

The past two adult graphics novels turned movies have been kind of box-office flops though (Watchmen & Kick-Ass).. I hope that doesn't discourage people from continuing to distribute these movies. The production quality is really high and the movies have been pretty good.

... Now looking at boxofficemojo.com I guess Kick-Ass was kind of a success.. $30M budget, $46.7M domestic. Keep 'em coming!
    Talas Pennysnatcher

Yeah, don't see how that was a flop. It was engrossing to the end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talas View Post
    Saw this last night. I thought it was well done. One thing I kind of found interesting about the movie is that I didn't really care what happened to the characters. I became so desensitized throughout the film, that anything could have happened to any of the characters and I would have been OK with it. I think with WANTED I was more attached to the characters.

The past two adult graphics novels turned movies have been kind of box-office flops though (Watchmen & Kick-Ass).. I hope that doesn't discourage people from continuing to distribute these movies. The production quality is really high and the movies have been pretty good.

... Now looking at boxofficemojo.com I guess Kick-Ass was kind of a success.. $30M budget, $46.7M domestic. Keep 'em coming!
    The Losers was pretty damn good too, I got the old A-Team vibe from it and while it isn't technically a graphic novel it was a limited run comic so I'll count it up there with them.