Thread: Hanging out above IF

Hanging out above IF

I Climbed the mt above IF haha

ok...
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

haha I was very very bored today

But...who are you?

He's my brother in law. And yes apparently extremely bored.

Hoss/WoW
    No airport pics?
    I really thought this thread was going to be about the telescope levitation trick from a few years ago that let people get into the tunnels in IF used for gryphons, lol

Hoss/WoW
    I would say Levitation is quite cool. I was quite bored one day on my priest alt and managed to climb above IF as well. Then I got even more bored and tried to get to GM island. Since my priest is still quite low (30-ish), he died to exhaustion while running (above water) to GM island. haha. So I guess I might need a speed potion the next time I try.

Where's that GM Island Derk?

Hoss Officer / WoW
    Its out past Teldrassil but I believe they moved it out past the edge of the map.

Hoss/WoW
    One of the rumor GM-island is south/southeast of Tanaris. You have to keep on swimming (but you'll never make it unles you're a druid with the increase to swimming glyph if there is one). You'll fatigue for a short while but if you turn up your viewing distance, you'll see an island there. Keep on going. If you make it, you'll end up on some gnomish island. I don't think there were portals to other cities here (accessible only to GMs). No exploit is required to access this island.

The real GM island is where Vald mentioned. Currently you cannot go there by swimming, etc. as it's supposed to be entered via an instance portal. Once you make it there, you'll see a lot of green, a hut/house, and a lot of city portals (if you're a GM). The only problem is that this location is no longer accessible and would require you to exploit the game (ie., you may lose your account). Not worth it.

Hoss/WoW
    Erm, the island you can swim to by Tanaris is there for the AQ gates opening questline.

Hoss/WoW
    Really? Hmmm that I didn't know about. Was searching for "GM island" online and found the description about that island and decided to swim there. :P That island is desserted to.

It isn't deserted if you do the quest, believe that!!!

The opening of AQ was Epic. To bad the lag prevented it from being what it could have been, an all out horde/alliance war on the NPC's outside. Great idea but the servers had no way of handling that many people in such a small space.
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Hoss/WoW
    LOL! The things I miss out!

Hoss/WoW
    hahahaha :P