Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Lord of Ultima

Maybe the invite expired, before I knew it was there?
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

apparently in /ooc or whatever it is they were talking about there is currently a bug where folks can't accept alliance invites. Wonderful!

Hoss Officer / WoW
    Patch Notes:

Features
    Trade
    • It’s now possible to offer your resources on a market place in exchange for Gold.
    • You are able to specify the quantity you want to offer (by Carts and Ships), the maximum transport time and the price you want to achieve.
      Other players are then able to find your offer and close the deal with you.
    • You are also able to find offers from other players by setting the maximum price in Gold you are willing to spend and the maximum transport time.

Orb of Peace
    • It’s now possible to gain and activate peace time for a certain period of time.
    • Once activated, no one will be able to attack you during the period of the protection.
    • During a certain lead time and the duration of the protection, you will not be able to launch any type of attack. The lead time depends on the duration of the peace time. It is 1 day for the peace time of 2 days and 3 days for the peace time of 2 weeks.
    • After the protection ends, you will not be able to activate another Peace Time item for the same duration as you have been protected.
    • You are able to gain an “Orb of Peace” of your choice in the Shop under the tab “Other Items”.
    • If you want to activate this item you can do so by clicking on “Items” and then choose the “Other Items” tab. No Mana needs to be used for this.

Balancing
    Dungeons
    • New Dungeons are now 25% more likely to appear than before.
    • The progress % of dungeons has been lowered by 20% meaning the progress of the dungeon will be quicker at 100%.
    • The randomness of the amount of enemies found in dungeons has been reduced.

Bosses
    • Bosses now have a chance of dropping "Horn" type Artefacts (Quick Support).

Units
    • The defence of the Ballista versus Infantry has been increased to 200 (It was previously: 150).
    • The Defence values of the Sloop have been increased by 500 to 1000.

Towers
    • Ballista towers now grant their bonus to 25% more units.
    • The old tower types do no longer grant any defence bonus. You can still downgrade them to gain resources.
    • The definition of an "old tower" is any tower which has "old tower" in it's name. These towers were only available when the game was in Beta, so this does not affect the majority of players. It does not have anything to do with the length of time you have had a tower.

Various
    Get & Use Buttons Confirmation Box
    • When you click on a Get & Use button for an Artifact a popup box appears to ask you to confirm the intended action.

Productions stop if a city is conquered
    • If a city gets conquered, the current productions stop for both buildings and units.

Quest extensions
    • The existing Quests have been extended and you are now also getting rewards for higher quests that you solved.

Titles
    • Earl now has 3 levels; the player will become Marquess one level earlier, as originally planned.
    • Marquess now has 5 levels; the player will become Prince one level earlier, as originally planned.
    • When you rise in Title you are notified by a popup box.

Trade: Send resources
    • You can cancel the order for sent resources within the first 10 minutes since the transport was started.

Troop strength display in city informationIn the city information you can see the troop strength of your commanded troops “TS: …"

Blog Entries
    I love this game

Zeyla can you invite me my name is 1Renshin1.

Hoss/WoW
    Hey, new people that get fucked over by the resources at the start....keep making guest accounts till you find a city you like *then* register the account...don't need to reroll 50 times under 50 names.

Extology (talas is taken, wtf).. invite please!
    Talas Pennysnatcher

I wasn't kidding when I said I had a lot of IRON!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Beelzebubs; 04-30-2010 at 11:04 AM.

I actually have a decent mix of materials in my city.

Old School
    Scrith needs an invite!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrith View Post
    Scrith needs an invite!
    Invited

Looks like they are adding yet another server. Server 5 is the Dreanor of this game apparently.

World 6 is Europe though

Hoss/WoW
    5has been up for the past halfhour or so, finally, back to working on it! Apparently during its troubles tonight my queue wasn't being processed >.>

Blog Entries
    This was going to be my military town but look at the resources! I can't not use them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mil.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	6718  

Damn Wresh you have some seriously good resource setups.

If anyone has the LoU City Planner, mind taking a look at this setup I made as a resource city? Any feedback/suggestions would rock. About to start setting it up.

Import string:

[ShareString.1.2];########################--CC---#-------#####--WWWW--#--------###--CCCLC--#---------##-WWWWWW--#---------##-CLCCC#######------##-WWW-##IC---##-----##--C-##DICF-F-##----##----#ICIC-M---#----##----#ICICF-F-S#----#######ICIDT---S#######----#ICICF-F--#----##----#ICIC-M---#----##--C-##DICF-F-##----##-QQQ-##IC---##-----##-CACCC#######--__--##-QQQQQQ--#--PU_##_-##--CCCAC--#--PUR###_###--QQQQ--#---U-_#######--CC---#------_########################

Of course, the iron, stone and wood sections are all interchangable.

So like, if I read this post right...http://www.lordofultima.com/en/forum...d=41576&page=9 The game resets for EVERYONE on the world you are playing on (except diamonds) when someone reaches Lord Of Ultima Status on the world. Whatever that is. That's incredibly lame. Hope I'm reading that wrong.

Hoss/WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonskils View Post
    So like, if I read this post right...http://www.lordofultima.com/en/forum...d=41576&page=9 The game resets for EVERYONE on the world you are playing on (except diamonds) when someone reaches Lord Of Ultima Status on the world. Whatever that is. That's incredibly lame. Hope I'm reading that wrong.
    Heard something about that, but can't click the link due to their site redirecting all traffic to their fucking twitter page...

Hoss/WoW
    Anyone else being redirected to their twitter page? I'm not even sure how the fuck I can login now : /