Thread: Shrek Forever After

Shrek Forever After

Saw it last Saturday and thought it was a good movie. Not really sure why the Rotten Tomatoes score is so low. While I still think Shrek 2 is the best in the series, I don't think Shrek 1 or Shrek 4 are very far from each other in terms of quality.

For sure, Shrek was more innovative than Shrek 4, but the Star Trek reboot used a parallel universe to tell its story and it was pretty solid! Anyway, I think if you like Shrek, you will like it.
    Talas Pennysnatcher

Blog Entries
    I think it looks pretty promising. So what's next on the Dreamworks horizon? Anything you can share?

Hoss/WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyla View Post
    So what's next on the Dreamworks horizon? Anything you can share?
    Exclusive DVD rips would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeyla View Post
    I think it looks pretty promising. So what's next on the Dreamworks horizon? Anything you can share?
    "Megamind" comes out this fall. I'm kind of skeptical about it. Sounded like a decent idea, but I haven't heard much of it, except that they signed on Will Ferrel for the main role. It's a show from the same guy that directed the Madagascar movies.

The ones I am mostly looking forward to are Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom (awesome...) and The Croods (Chris Sanders again). There is also going to be a Thanksgiving Kung Fu Panda special that is going to be really nice. If I was working on production, though, I would want to just follow Chris Sanders and his production crew around. Sounds like a great environment, there.
    Talas Pennysnatcher

Blog Entries
    Cool, I really enjoyed the first Kung Fu Panda. I remember you talking about that sequel back at blizzcon. Chris Sanders did a great job with How to Train your Dragon, I'm hoping the Croods is just as good

saw it 3 days ago. Was a lot of fun. Brought back memories...