Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Blog Entries

World Cup

It's only myself and Lauranthalas that will care but yeah baby! Football. Good luck tonight vs England but I'm afraid to say you will lose

yawn
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Hoss Officer / WoW
    I enjoyed playing soccer, not football, soccer. But it's up there with golf on the how boring can it get meter to actually watch.

Germany 2010 baby!!!!!!!!

Hawt Dorf Incarnation 3.0 Kakeku's Avatar
    World Cup is always interesting to watch. I am afraid England may murder their goal keeper if they don't go out of the group stage.

GREEN F*CKED UP!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!! now I know we will out score and win against the others!!! have fun with germany!!!!!!
    Teenagers are God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Talk shit, get hit.

Blog Entries
    That was more dissapointing than a womans sexual experience with me. To quote a friend, "At least we can stop patronising the Americans about their lack of football knowledge. Yes, they suffered an early touchdown from Steven Gerrard, but they took advantage of Rob Green's fumble on the two yard line to turnover possession and send the tie into OT". Although Saber I wouldn't be too proud of the fact that you only drew because our keeper had lube on his gloves.

Im not proud. I am very amazed that England let him be their keeper only 1 intl game and as a back up and for only a half? I was suprised they would let him

Talk shit, get hit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabertootth View Post
    Im not proud. I am very amazed that England let him be their keeper only 1 intl game and as a back up and for only a half? I was suprised they would let him

Sadly James is injured and Hart has even less experience than Green. That should have been a win although the team in general played shitty. Our defense is weak, our midfield has no flair and our strikers couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Too many low/short passes in the box, should have had Crouch on right off the bat, done some actual crosses and we could have used the height advantage.

yeah but we have tim howard.... he had like 85 bajillion saves!!!!

Talk shit, get hit.

Hawt Dorf Incarnation 3.0 Kakeku's Avatar
    Goal keepers were absolutely the difference of the game.

Men of the match for USA Tim How and Rob Green!

Talk shit, get hit.

I tried to watch the USA/England game, but I fell asleep on the couch at some point. Not even the droning of the vuvuzela's could keep me awake.

Yeah when an entire game ends tied at 1 to 1 and they talk about how exciting it was I have to scratch my head!!

I spent the majority of the day talking about how boring soccer is to my one employee who enjoys the sport. At some point the discussion turned to that bull fighter in Mexico who was arrested for running away during a bullfight. http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...lees-bull.html That's when it hit me. The way to make soccer watchable is to erect a 10 foot, chain link fence around the perimeter of the field, and along with the soccer players, have one bull roam the field during play. Both teams have to wear red.

Or have them play on a mine field. YEAH!!

Hoss/WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubbin View Post
    Both teams have to wear red.
    Its not red they chase, its motion, that's the best part of your idea, lol
    Suppose they could all stand still and kick the ball and not run, need to work in an incentive to run all the time.

Have bombs implanted in a locked on neck brace that if they go below 5 mph it blows up.

Hoss Officer / WoW
    Well goal tending just got a lot tougher with that rule Lons.