Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

League of Legends

League of Legends is free to download, free to play. It is a multiplayer online battle arena game(moba). There is 3v3 and 5v5. You can solo que or que with your friends for premades. Lots of different champions to choose from. You can unlock different champs with either riot points(you have to buy these with real money,kinda like xbox's microsoft points) or you can simply play games and win Influence points to unlock different champions and runes. As you level up you get extra rune and mastery slots to give your champion an edge during matches. It's a pretty cool game if you are into any type of pvp games. Right now I know that myself, Krip, Oct plays, and Jade said she installed today. So if you decide to check it out let me know so I can add you.

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/e...FRs5gwodNXsJCQ

My screenname is rickyrecon

lol you would omni... maybe ill boot up the good ol LoL and start DL'n all the patches and such

It's nice to play during wow offtime. I can play a pretty good katarina for my carry. For support, I'll play sona. Tank, shen although he just got nerfed today. I want to try out the new champ that came out today too, vayne. She looks pretty strong ad carry.

I play this game near religiously. IGN is the same as on the forums.

I'll have a good day and win 7-8 matches in a row then all goes to shit and I get my ass handed to me. I'm almost 27 now, at 30 I can start ranked matches.

Not even 30 yet!! Long way to go. I'll friend you.

I also play this game religiously... Look me up Octavusprime.

/hide
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Wow!
    Last edited by KripDiggler; 12-10-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: privacy concerns

I usually play alot more but I have till June 6th to move out of my house and into the barracks so I might not be online as much as usual. I will pick it back up when I'm in the clear.

Not to mention I'm pretty drunk atm.

Unfortunately, my main gaming time is from 3-5am after I get home from work. Get on! Let me show you the power of ryze, gatling gun style arcane blasting.
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

A copy and paste of one of my games I played as Katarina. They surrendered before I could really do any damage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kat game.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	6847  

Blog Entries
    I played a game as Katarina where I had 40 kills with 6 deaths with a 26 killing spree. It was pretty funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katgame..jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	6848  
    * Totally intended to be a factual statement...maybe.

People or bots? Well they surrendered before I could really get going.

I don't play very often but might start playing more because I do enjoy it. Havent touched it in months and just did all the updates (that took awhile) haha but my tag is Veritas24

No wait its bakanã

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    No wait its bakanã
    Fail for using squiggly lines above letters!

Season one is now over. I'm really hoping they erase all Elo rankings. I'm tired of this Elo hell that I've dug myself into...

Maybe come Season 2 ill play more but eh who knows