Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Secret World

Hoss Officer / WoW

Blog Entries
    It launched this week, anyone playing this? I'd be curious to hear some observations about it. I'm going to play wait-and-see for now. I'm actually more interested in trying out Tera than this at the moment (and GW2, but it is a ways off now).

Hoss Officer / WoW
    Yea this game is tempting me a lot but I wanna give it a week or month maybe to see what people think.

Hoss / EQ
    yea, i had it on pre-order. forgot about it and they never called this just reminded me actually..I want my money back!....or the game at least.
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

They had a 50% off sale this past weekend for this game so I decided to pick it up (for $25, I will give it a shot)...

1st areas really remind me of playing a resident evil game. You are killing zombies while questing....kinda fun really. The graphics are aren't bad, but playing in a modern setting on Earth makes the game feel really different. Like most new games, there are a lot of cut scenes with some good story lines (at least so far)...the downside is unlike other games, your toon just sits there while others speak.

Not a game for young children like some MMO's...there is a LOT of blood in the game and very graphic conversations. I like it, but I know those with children may not wish to play.