Thread: Hello its Trem again!

Hello its Trem again!

So I figured i'd give SWTOR a chance and play that awhile and some old friends where playing it, so that got me thinking about wow people. So i looked into it and apparently my wow account was hacked yet again some time ago. I didnt know about any of this becuase it went to an email it thought i closed and no longer used. So this person thought it would be cool to sell the stole account but blizzard found out and baned the account, sweet....

So i thought hey ill just use one of them freebie play till lv20 accounts, turns out they locked out a lot of function who would have guessed! I can only send tells to people who are on my friends list fine, ill make a chat channel, nope! So be my friend why dont you and send me a tell, i guess they call them whispers. Anyone that care that is. My name is Tremith and i'll just leave it on tonight while im on SWTOR. Anywho TTL!
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Or maybe ill just hang out in mumble!
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Hoss/WoW
    Term!

WTF! You lost your Aindayensucks character to some chinese gold farmer?!?!?!?

I shall never forgive you for this!

We were talking about that in Guild in SWTOR the other night lol
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

I think he was like level 30 or something. I get this random tell for that toon and it's trem screwing with me.

I think he won as my horde answer wasn't nearly the match.

Trem where the hell have you been?!?!?!?