Thread: Long time no see.

Long time no see.

Hello you sexy devils. Hope all is well with you, your families, your animalistic tendancies and your intimate desires to self pleasurevate. I play lots O' LOL if your interested in some ultimate P on P action.

When not self medicating myself i've been enjoying Aquascaping. Enjoy a photo of my current tank setup.

Hugs and kisses on all your pink parts. Miss your sexy voices attached to animated cartoon avatars.

Sincerely yours,

Octavus of the Primes

A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Hey Oct, you should try out SWTOR with some of us.

Is that salt water? Gorgeous.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Miss you!

Though I hear you in Mumble sometimes.

I miss my Oct ToC button. I'd be laughing so hard at his reply that I couldn't poly the NPC lol.

Hope all is well with you sir!

Are there alot of HOSSers playing SWTOR? I wouldn't mind giving it a try. The tank is freshwater with over 25 varieties of aquatic plants. Some Zen shit that keeps my yin and wang in check.

Better, come back and LOL it up with us sometime.

Work and the GF been keeping me busy. I really need to go back to school soon. My MBA has been avoided for way too long and I'm not getting any younger.

Aind: Polymorph the priest or I'll anal ignite your mothers ass with my Boom stick!
    A human being is a part of a whole_universe_a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty

Yes dear. I'm going to finally re-download it tonight I guess. ><

Hoss/WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonskils View Post
    Is that salt water? Gorgeous.
    Its bad for the glass.

LOL ah good times...

Blog Entries
    Hola Octavio, Will have to hit you guys up the next time we head to Sac town. Rumor is there are some good skateparks down there as well. I'll have to check those out too!