Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mtg

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabertootth View Post
    lol I found an old box of First editions in my Garage, and 2 black lotuses) I left the black lotuses at home I dont trust the shady kids here at my University but I went to a Legacy Tourney the other day and dropped one and my opponent just stood up and forfeited right there.
    I had a similar experience when I used to play (probably ccouldnt play now if i had to). Opponent got out so much so fast with his deck bragging he was going to win and blah blah. I threw out Jokulhaups wiped all his shit out he got pissy and left and gave up (not that he had much left to fight with after that).
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

Quote Originally Posted by derk View Post
    My best decks was the Wiseman deck (with LoA). Also had a Necro deck. I only played with friends and we used whatever cards we had (no real banned list but we did follow the restricted list). Of course, my Necro deck (with discard) entirely was banned. (I only built that deck since somebody started some annoying deck.) haha
    I used to have a Beta Serra Angel autographed by Weissman. Amazing that I used to actually give a crap about something like that...
    Amadis de Gaula
    Pocket Sized Blender