Thread: SO am wondering..

Hoss / EQ

SO am wondering..

Anyone have one of the new Scrolls of Res.? Figure its a way for me to spend some time when I am not wanting to play SWTOR. Still enjoying swtor a great deal. Am just looking at this as a way to put one of my characters to 80 on your server, or x-fer my guy and faction change em with no cost. This way I will have a decent character available to play should I ever for some reason return to WoW as my sole mmo. The added benefit that its free and would enable me to play on draenor w/ you all instead of having to lvl a second warlock all the way, and without purchasing anything. IF no one has a extra no biggie, just figured I would ask.
    Last edited by Loniel Bonewalker; 03-08-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

85 the limit now Loniel!
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonskils View Post
    85 the limit now Loniel!
    Yea I know, kinda my point. It is easier deciding to catch up when a character is 80 already. Especially when I do not want to donate a fukton of time to this game. Really easier would not be the word its easy from lvl 1,10, or whatever lvl. I just do not want to do it that way. As I said not some huge deal as I said I am still enjoying swtor. On top of it all I do not want to pay for a x-fer/faction change or cata.
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

We all get one a day, but you must have had a toon created on an inactive account prior to March 4, who is a friend of someone here or who is already in Hoss on Draenor.

Hoss / EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    We all get one a day, but you must have had a toon created on an inactive account prior to March 4, who is a friend of someone here or who is already in Hoss on Draenor.

I have had a account since day one. It was deactivated quite some time ago, so.
    Lvl 71 Chooman Necro

you can send someone your email address to have them send you the invite, if it works, yay.

I wont stop ya from PMing me that address

Oh yeah, totally forgot you can just send them to any email address too. So you should be able to get one. You can PM me if you like, but I already have the mount and I bet somebody else wants one (if you intend to buy a month of time).