Thread: Good Read!

I think Verant should randomly select 1 Pally from each server per week, for a suspension.

that belongs under our customer service section too =p

Hoss Ninja
    See, now if it was the Shadow Knight horse...the SK coulda made like a /\///\/J/-\ and totally ran around the Paladin, Group, and GMs and cut heads off! =o

You guys are totally missing the point here...

PALLIES SUCK!

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Actually I think the tactic he used was pretty gay, since any melee with a higher ping connection would have zero chance to retaliate

It's not much different than what most teams do with bards in ToT, and most melee joust in PvP anyway. And the issue wasn't his tactic, the GM claimed he was modifying his speed with a hack.

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Well no shit the GM accused him of illegaly augmenting his run speed. All I'm saying is the tactic he used was gay.

And most melee don't "joust." Quite the contrary, I chase the cowards down. Bards at least can't use some 50 dmg 2h for drive bys, and bard song was banned from at least one of the tournaments.

Hey Drakky, whats your opinion of bard song and bard song equivilant speed in pvp?

The Pony
    Eomer, they removed Bard Selo's from ToT's due to the crazy speed people were going.

I was in a few ToT's with Bard Selo's, it's clearly one of the keys to winning. But man... I'd like to see one of you chase a good pvp cleric with Selo's on them. Motherfucker Andysolo was hard to kill! But I killed him! And I was the first one ever to too!

Yea, I agree his tactics were gay Torrid . I just thought you were implying he should have been banned for them.

The Fat
    hah, GM didn't have luclin graphics on

Anyways, Bard speed in ToT's is lame as all hell.
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Which is precicely why I think PvP in general is lame as all hell. Several classes have skills or abilities that others consider "lame" tactics. It just isnt a PvP game.

/agree Buazag

If you want Good pvp go to UO. I always liked UO better for pvp, because there it was based on your skill of playing. If you where good fights could take forever. If you werent you where dead in seconds. Pvp here is based on equipment. =( Sure good skill can up your chance but not as much as better equipment will.

Mitsy

PvP for Clerics has one redeeming feature...

Once a month or so, some 50-something warrior with a low Magic Resistance challenges me to a duel...

(or, as was the case last weekend, a bard who didn't think to buff up his MR)

Other than that, I know nothing about PvP...

-Grim

The ML Slayer
    Corp por!

If you want Good pvp go to UO. I always liked UO better for pvp, because there it was based on your skill of playing.
    Um, no :P. It was based on the wideness of your internet cable. And if you were using a macro program or not.

If you were using a modem, you were already dead before the duel started, and if you weren't using a macroprogram, there was no way you could keep up with the players that were.

/Aedail

Granted your internet connection did help. But no more then a better machine helps on EQ. I never used macro programs and I did very very well in PvP. =) Still better then here IMO =)

Mitsy