Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Elder Scrolls Online Beta

I shot you a friend invite Alex. Lixt in the Dominion.
    Widespread Panic

Ok, after much hours and messing with skill points and talents, i started over but same with Aldmeri Dominion, Alexander-the-Great. I'ma go with sword and shied with healing and some dps spells. Note to Zenimax, make more spell bars. max 10 please.

Blog Entries
    I've had a few people tell me they were playing this now? Any of you all playing it? Just curious if they resolved some of the horrible interface issues you guys had mentioned and whatnot. Not really looking for a new MMO at this point (i've gone back to LOTRO for a bit to check out all that I have missed since release). I was just wondering how this game had turned out. I believe it is hitting the next gen consoles in a month or two as well...

I'm still playing it. I'm about to finally enter the veteran levels. Still a few *bugs*, but I've enjoyed my play time so far. I switched factions to DC though.

hmm i put guys instead of bugs. After the first week, i have not ran into any bugs really. The combat bug where i had to hit escape and back into the game to keep attacking was annoying, but rare. I havent seen that this week at all though. I play a few hours each day and the leveling story alone has gotten me into the game. I keep wanting to see what else is going to happen to my character. The RvRvR reminds me of DAOC kind of, i am waiting until i get into the VRs to go back to that though.

Movement was hard for me at first since i never played shooting games on the computer using WASD. I have gotten very used to it now and it has became second nature. I really like their crafting system too.

The game is not kind to stupid, when out exploring questing grinding whatever. Stupid will die a horrible death many times over.

All of the reviews ive read make me scratch my chin, they are all talking more about early access and things were buggy then. I disagree with every negative reviews ive seen so far.

This game would work for a casual or a hardcore from what ive experienced. I am more on the casual side and ive enjoyed it. I kind of regretting my pre purchase of wildstar, due to the fact I think I like ESO more for the time being. If anyone goes DaggerFall Covenant, I'm Lixe. Dark Elf Dragonknight.
    Last edited by Widespreadd Panic; 05-20-2014 at 06:06 AM. Reason: had put guys when i meant to put bugs in that first sentence.
    Widespread Panic